Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tell me what you think. The day turned out nice and I couldn't resist the parking garage where my Mom works. Since it was Saturday it was practically empty.

Yes, that's me

Should've used the vacuum too, but oh well.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
RedTibby04 said:
Damn, I want to visit SLC in the summertime. I've only been during the winter.
It's nice. These aren't in SLC though. They're in Cedar City UT where I grew up. I always thought this garage would be a good spot since it's higher up than most of the buildings around.

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
This is my favorite shot.

but it seems like in a lot of the pics, youre just framing the car right smack dab in the middle. play around with angles/composition.

keep takin pics, not bad stuff

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the comments. I didn't have a lot of time, so I couldn't mess around with different spots/angles etc as much as I wanted. These aren't all of the pics I took, just a sample (I took about 40 I think)

And yeah, I like that one with the car to the right ^^. I did it on purpose to use it as a desktop background so my icons are all off to the left side.

·
Registered
237 Posts
nice pics man...love the backround

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
nice pics way to get the backround involved very well done

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
minus the green, trees, modern house, parking garage, tiburon and of course you, you picture looks like everything here in Afghanistan. Really clean, it does kinda glimmer in the sun doesnt it? Good work.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the props guys. The Sterling Silver color on a nice sunny day is pretty cool. The pics don't really do it justice.

And yeah fighter, it's right next to the police dept., but I doubt they'd ever have a problem. My mom works in their building, so she knows a lot of them anyway.

·
Official NT Bunghole Licker
851 Posts
I agree with the photo composition tips the others have mentioned. Play around with your rule of thirds. Also, try stepping back a few more paces (unless you were right up on the edge of the parking garage, lol). Another tip is to play around with the color management and exposure values in the camera.

Good start, keep working on them.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts