639 Posts
dang clean tib man i love it.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tiburon628 said:
looks so good wingless.
perhaps i can convince more people to come on over to the dark side. i'm still rocking 3-dollar plugs from home depot too. you can't even notice really, and what's weird is a few people have commented on liking the plugs when they noticed them... haha

·
Banned
2,605 Posts
bcware said:
perhaps i can convince more people to come on over to the dark side. i'm still rocking 3-dollar plugs from home depot too. you can't even notice really, and what's weird is a few people have commented on liking the plugs when they noticed them... haha
can you explain to me how to take the spoiler off? i wanna do it.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
staw512 said:
is that two tibs, and why do you have the m&s emblems on it
Ha - I figured someone would of pointed that out. : ) They do look good though, and the car is clean! ; ) What is up with having two white Tiburons?

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
staw512 said:
is that two tibs, and why do you have the m&s emblems on it
yes, i have two white tibs. one is a v6 6-speed, the other is a v6 5-speed with the infinity goodness. it isn't logical, it just happened. i have the emblems because i'm a stupid ricer. i enjoy the mystery ride. no one knows that the hell my car is around here and i like that. the car is going to get some body upgrades in the future and i am leaning towards m&s stuff.

·
Registered
5,783 Posts
bcware said:
yes, i have two white tibs. one is a v6 6-speed, the other is a v6 5-speed with the infinity goodness. it isn't logical, it just happened. i have the emblems because i'm a stupid ricer. i enjoy the mystery ride. no one knows that the hell my car is around here and i like that. the car is going to get some body upgrades in the future and i am leaning towards m&s stuff.
Hey, you said it. It is pretty retarded in my honest opinion to have the emblems with no M&S Body kit, let alone no M&S Parts at all but whatever floats your boat. I mean, what the heck do you say to people when they ask you what kind of car that is? "Hyundai, I just thought the emblems looked cool"

..no wonder I see people driving Tiburons with Red Honda badges, they think their cool lol

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hate if you want, but anything is better than hyundai emblems. i'd have simply shaved and filled the car but as you can see my modding has just started and i'm going slow. it's a nice temporary solution to a more expensive problem. all in due time.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Except for the emblem, I like your car very much.

Now lower your car !

·
Registered
356 Posts
bcware: looks like you have a 2.5 inch antenna there. I was considering buying that one (for looks) or the 3.5 inch one (for better reception). How is your reception with the 2.5?

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
haha reception is not good. i get a few stations here and there but i typically stick to my 6-disc cd changer. i would say it really depends on where you live and whether you really care about the radio. mine is on purely for looks and i never listen to the radio. if you live in a major city you should get pretty decent reception, but if you're out in smaller places you may find that your favorite station no longer comes in. mine is the perrin shorty fyi.

·
How do you change this?
1,883 Posts
Very clean, not a fan of the wingless but looks good nonetheless.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts