Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Still lurks on occasion
6,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Bakerking31 said:
interior is pretty ugly

Not sure why you're saying this......it's a perfectly clean, mint condition basically stock interior......maybe that's what bothers you about it? Or is it the cloth seats? Ahhh, nevermind.......can't please everyone I guess.

·
Registered
127 Posts
looks pretty similar to a buddy of mines except this one has more done and is a hatch, and is also for ssale......

·
Registered
4,520 Posts
CableTec said:
Not sure why you're saying this......it's a perfectly clean, mint condition basically stock interior......maybe that's what bothers you about it? Or is it the cloth seats? Ahhh, nevermind.......can't please everyone I guess.
im not a fan of the stock interior, and i hate cloth seats, so a little of all of it, but the steering wheel is ugly, the gauges are ugly ... but i guess for 1995, thats what you get ... ya its clean and in very good condition just not a fan of it

·
Still lurks on occasion
6,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Kind of I suppose.....

At any rate, some seem to be missing the point of this thread. The Civic I'm talking about looks very clean, understated and well done to me.....but perhaps that's the problem. If it doesn't have neon and tons of bling or stickers on it, or a big coffee can muffler, then some people just can't relate. I still say it looks very good compared to most of what I see on the roads these days as far as Hondas go....

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
The original car posted in this thread is very nicely done... Damn it has some dark tint..

·
Still lurks on occasion
6,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
05GT said:
The original car posted in this thread is very nicely done... Damn it has some dark tint..

LOL, it's confusing now isn't it? Sorry guys.....the pics I just posted are of the original car. I just didn't want everyone thinking I was losing my mind when I said the car was clean....;)

·
Registered
898 Posts
Geoff said:
looks pretty similar to a buddy of mines except this one has more done and is a hatch, and is also for ssale......

Your friend has a nice EG. I've been looking around to getting one so I can start my B-Series project. I have a B18B LS Block sitting in my basement, and a B18C1 GSR head, so I'm planning on doing a LS Vtec setup obviously. I just need to find a chassis that isn't f^cked up and I'll be good to go. And to the original poster, thats a clean EJ1. My friend had one with a B16 swap and just recently sold it.

·
Banned
2,605 Posts
i LOVE the bubble hatch.. I WANT ONE SO BAD just so i can do a swap and turbo it..

but of course ill keep my tib too.. lol

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Not bad. I want to see more of the new Civics done up though, they are so much cleaner looking even stock.

·
Premium Member
2,685 Posts
I agree that the original civic posted in this thread, exterior-wise, is very nice. I really like the Mugen front lip.

·
Registered
972 Posts
I Want A Crx!!!!

·
Banned
312 Posts
DarkSouledSRT said:
Your friend has a nice EG. I've been looking around to getting one so I can start my B-Series project. I have a B18B LS Block sitting in my basement, and a B18C1 GSR head, so I'm planning on doing a LS Vtec setup obviously. I just need to find a chassis that isn't f^cked up and I'll be good to go. And to the original poster, thats a clean EJ1. My friend had one with a B16 swap and just recently sold it.
Just make sure you don't build the whole motor in the basement.. it'll be a ***** getting it back out :)

·
Registered
898 Posts
GTea said:
Just make sure you don't build the whole motor in the basement.. it'll be a ***** getting it back out :)
Lol. I see your a comedian.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Ya it does look good. Im not really a fan of Hondas but I did see a clean one at my school, I complimented him on it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts