Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey whats up guys. i was at work today and they were throwing out a spoiler off a infinity or mercedes not really sure didnt see it on the car, but apparently it was the wrong color so they threw this brand new spoiler away. wouldnt fit my car but the third brake light on it was clear with red leds. Didnt fit right up which i expected but with a little modification to the screw holes on the light i got it almost perfectly lined up with where the stock one was. i like it much better. tell me what you think, sorry the pics are horrible it looks much better in person.not to bad for free ya know.

· Registered
349 Posts
i have been hunting for one of these.....

try and find out what car that came from. Thats a change i want to make

· Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
we are in the middle of a snow and ice storm so washing it would be pointless right now. Trust me i want to so bad i almost did today but the storm kicked back up so i was pissed. later next week it should end and she will be all pretty agian.

· Registered
243 Posts
I actually made one, ill have to get pix up, I kinda did the clear tail thing only did it with the third brake light, I just need to smooth out the edges, but i gotta say its looks good especially if you have clear tails

· Registered
2,020 Posts
we are in the middle of a snow and ice storm so washing it would be pointless right now. Trust me i want to so bad i almost did today but the storm kicked back up so i was pissed. later next week it should end and she will be all pretty agian.
yea i know how those storms go i live in chicago. mine gets a wash every 2 days, wether its jsut a cheap wash or a good wash. she just got washed yesterday and waxed i love it clean.

full detailing once winter is finally gone.:3_zoefzoe

· Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
awesome thanks for all the feedback so far. i will find out monday what it was off of and see if i can possibly order just the light without the spoiler. not sure though. if not at least we could know what to look for.

· Registered
3,585 Posts
Looks good! would look better on the High Spoiler i think

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.