Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a picture of my Turbo Tiburon at Clearwater beach next to my friends house being built. Like the sleeper look? Hidden power!

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Re: Clearwater Turbo TIb Pic (my fav)

dude, SOOOOOO sleeper, i like it.
CHase

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
This may seem odd, but did someone come up to you a couple months ago at Clearwater Beach and think you were me? I have a silver Tiburon also and someone who works near me was saying how he thought he saw me down there and once he caught up with the guy he noticed it wasn't me. :D He said it was a 4 cylinder turbo. So, I'm assuming it was you. Do you remember something like that?

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
chadoffl said:
This may seem odd, but did someone come up to you a couple months ago at Clearwater Beach and think you were me? I have a silver Tiburon also and someone who works near me was saying how he thought he saw me down there and once he caught up with the guy he noticed it wasn't me. :D He said it was a 4 cylinder turbo. So, I'm assuming it was you. Do you remember something like that?
Yep that was me. Your friend was a lot of help. I also figured out why my timing was retarding all the way back. So its advanced perfectly.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts