Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got and 06' Tib 2.0 5-speed Manual I've run into the infamous premature clutch failure/slippage, I removed the release spring valve from the slave and it surly tightened up the clutch response. Now i'm looking to replace the clutch and flywheel. Anyone have any opinions/advice on what brand to go with?? I'll probably be looking to go with a stage 3, since i have some mods that i would like to be doing in the near future to gain some HP. I'm also wanting to stick with a full disc on the clutch, rather than pucks(hopefully a little nicer on the transmission).
Anything please??

·
Registered
869 Posts
search this out and you'll find the info you need....

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
act or clutchnet :)

·
Registered
557 Posts
i just got my new stage 3 from clutchnet.. stage 3 with the red heavy duty pressure plate, i havent put it in yet, but it looks very well constructed. but would there be a reason for you to get a stage 3?? are you going to be forced inducted in the near future?? if not, a stage 3 might be a little much...

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
DeathmetalDan= Look deep into the lyrics of Cannibal Corpse for your answer about the clutch.
nah, j/k Clutchmasters is what I have. Check the "product review" section for different reviews of clutch systems.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Lol, noone said RIPP clutch? Too bad... that's a really strong setup right thar.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts