Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I’ve had my car for about 3 months and the when I let out on the clutch the car kinda jumps not like a normal clutch. Then when I’m going like 05-10 mph and just have my foot by the clutch peddle I can feel it like pulsate or something then after it does that i press the clutch in all the way it doesn’t wanna engage all the way and it still wants too roll forwards and I can’t get it out of gear and when I start the car it wants to start and roll like I dont have the clutch in all the way Plz help

Specs r
2006 tiburon se
2.7 motor
6 speed

·
Super Moderator
8,607 Posts
Is that an expensive fix?
Knowing where you live helps, one location may be a lot cheaper than another location.
Putting in a state or Provence (if North America) is usually fine.

Maybe adjusting the clutch master push rod can help, maybetime for a new clutch.

Do a fluid change first if old.
Adjust master cylinder rod if still have issues.
Look at a clutch and flywheel if all else fails.

BTW, stock, these have dual mass flywheels. So.....either get a dual mass flywheel and clutch kit, or swap to a solid flywheel and correct clutch kit.
You CAN'T swap clutches between flywheel types.
It is generally NOT recommended to resurface a dual mass flywheel.....

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is that an expensive fix?
Knowing where you live helps, one location may be a lot cheaper than another location.
Putting in a state or Provence (if North America) is usually fine.

Maybe adjusting the clutch master push rod can help, maybetime for a new clutch.

Do a fluid change first if old.
Adjust master cylinder rod if still have issues.
Look at a clutch and flywheel if all else fails.

BTW, stock, these have dual mass flywheels. So.....either get a dual mass flywheel and clutch kit, or swap to a solid flywheel and correct clutch kit.
You CAN'T swap clutches between flywheel types.
It is generally NOT recommended to resurface a dual mass flywheel.....
Ok ty so much

1 - 8 of 8 Posts