Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I just purchased a stage 2 clutchmaster clutch for my 03 v6 6spd tib. I live right outside of Philly, PA. Does anyone know anybody from here that can do a clutch install or a good shop, with reasonable prices, that has done them before on tibs? Any information would be helpful and appreciated.

Thanks

Jon

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
redtib03 said:
Hey guys! I just purchased a stage 2 clutchmaster clutch for my 03 v6 6spd tib. I live right outside of Philly, PA. Does anyone know anybody from here that can do a clutch install or a good shop, with reasonable prices, that has done them before on tibs? Any information would be helpful and appreciated.

Thanks

Jon
i would just look in ur area man for some good tranny shops and start getting estimates.......theyre gonna have to split ur tranny from ur engine and drop it to install the new clutch........ur looking at anywhere from 6-1000$ install i believe.....i know a few tibs have done it at home but they had to have some real knowledgable help, proper tools, and a shop manual...good luck

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
FORCE FED FLESH said:
i would just look in ur area man for some good tranny shops and start getting estimates.......theyre gonna have to split ur tranny from ur engine and drop it to install the new clutch........ur looking at anywhere from 6-1000$ install i believe.....i know a few tibs have done it at home but they had to have some real knowledgable help, proper tools, and a shop manual...good luck

thanks for the info. i'll ask some friends. ive paid around 350 dollars before to change out my clutch, but another friend says they can do it for 200-250. I just want someone to put it in right since the clutch is expensive.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
redtib03 said:
thanks for the info. i'll ask some friends. ive paid around 350 dollars before to change out my clutch, but another friend says they can do it for 200-250. I just want someone to put it in right since the clutch is expensive.

indeed man be careful......and make sure they have the right tools and tourqe evrything according to the shop manual

1 - 4 of 4 Posts