Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sort of starting from scratch here, I have a brand new master slave cylinder and the clutch hose for a 2005 v6 tib, both cylinders have female threads. The hose has a banjo ring and a female end. My question is what size banjo bolt I need and how do I connect the master to the hose? Thanks in advance

·
Registered
220 Posts
I understand your question..... I just dont understand why you need it? I feel like there are some details that would be helpful.

But ill try to answer your question on the line. There is a hard line that goes from the master down the side and mounts to a bracket on the frame area. The flex line connects the slave to the hard line so that the engine can move without breaking things.

I dont know the size of the banjo bolt. It should have come with the new line.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I understand your question..... I just dont understand why you need it? I feel like there are some details that would be helpful.

But ill try to answer your question on the line. There is a hard line that goes from the master down the side and mounts to a bracket on the frame area. The flex line connects the slave to the hard line so that the engine can move without breaking things.

I dont know the size of the banjo bolt. It should have come with the new line.
Okay, so some context: I understand it's financially stupid, and this is my winter project but I'm doing the manual conversion. And knowing that I'm missing a steep hardline helps me make sense of my issue so thank you. Can't believe I've figured everything out and a little clutch line stumped me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts