Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I installed piggy back called as "DET3" (Digital ECU Tuner 3) to 2.7 from 2004. I have problem with Launch Control, activation input is on analog #2 as switch ON/OFF, activation RPM is on 3400 and cut off 3600 without any ignition retart.

Driving with switch OFF - no problems, no check engine and no diagnostic trouble codes, when switch is ON and I use LQ (I like to shoot at traffic lights) I have problems with: P0340, P0335, P1372 (ignore P0501) and sometimes car is going on emergency mode (max 3k rpm) on launch control check engine bliks almost every time and If I press too hard on gas pedal check engine show up and doesn't disappear and then emergency mode.

I use scheme as file attached, wrong wiring? Wrong setup?
Need help with this, I set up new connection with duraseals and still problems.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,978 Posts
The Hyundai ECUs don't like the crank signal modified without the cam signal. How much ignition retard are you doing? In my experience if you retard any more than 4 degrees it will cause the Hyundai ECU to freak out.

·
Registered
45 Posts
any time the Check Engine Light CEL flashes, that indicates a bad missfire. Bug that is how your rev-limiter probably works. Need more influence on the stock ECM to make it calm down.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts