Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. Just wondering what's in and around Columbia and if there are any activities involving Tibs. Is anyone here into the car scene in the area?

·
Registered
271 Posts
hey dude whats goin on? there's not much of one around here but i know NC runs strong

tiburoncutieSC lives in Columbia hope she sees your thread. im down here in Charleston and there are a couple but none on the site... theres a dude at shaw afb on here but he doesnt post much

·
Registered
588 Posts
TiburGt6 said:
Hello everyone. Just wondering what's in and around Columbia and if there are any activities involving Tibs. Is anyone here into the car scene in the area?
hey there's a few in sc but most are up here in NC. be sure to def check out us at carolina kdm. its our own site for us locals here in the carolinas to keep organized n up to date on meets and what not. the addy is in my sig. hope to see you over there

·
Registered
744 Posts
TiburGt6 said:

South Carolina = Not much going on unless you like kids that throw rocks at your cars when you beat them in a race.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the replies guys. I'll definately check out Carolina KDM soon, thanks for the info. I used to be pretty in touch with the car scene here and there were 4 or 5 tibs that would be out on a regular basis, but i think things dissolved here in Columbia. I was recently in a car club that fell apart for some retarded reasons, so i'm trying to make a few new friends to keep my interests going.

Also a co-worker and I were thinking of running in the '07 SCCA local South Carolina autocross season ( http://www.scr-scca.com/modules/news/ ). I will be running for sure, as long as i can secure a new set of tires before the end of january. I'll be competing in the Street touring category (STS). Is anyone else interested in this?

Rob

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey what's up! I've been trying to get a Meet going for a while now in and around Columbia, Lexington, Aiken, GreenWood area, but not looking so good, I know that there are many HyundaiTuner's in South Carolina, so let's get a meet going, even if it's a small turn out, atleast it would get the word out, and the Meet's may get larger, anyone interested, pick a spot in Columiba or Lexingtion, time and a day most likely a Saturday, let's see what happen's, I know I'll be there, let me know, Seeya.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sounds good to me. Saturdays are a great day for me and i'm open to suggestions. Even if it's something small like a meet-up at a local restaurant or fast food joint to meet and chat. I think even a BBQ at someplace like sesquicentennial park might be fun if we meet in the mid afternoon and do a "bring your own food/drink" sort of thing. Anyhow, post up if you have some other suggestions.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey what''s up! well anything sounds good to me, am still new to SC so if you know of any good spots, set somethin up, and I'll be there, even if it's this Saturday I'll show up, let me know, Seeya.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sorry about that, but my reply is not working, why it did that i have no idea, I e-mailed the form to see if they can fix it, Sorry again.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts