1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
...just don't tell the Russians.

http://news.en.autos.sympatico.msn.ca/article.aspx?cp-documentid=1120429

http://www.gizmag.com/go/4799/gallery/

Really I think this truck is what the Hummer was.

IMO, I like this truck, even though I don't like trucks in general. I just like the kinda trucks you should be driving over small villages in, not a Ford Ranger...

Option list includes:

leather seating and woodgrain accents,
machine gun rack,
ceramic armouring between the double steel layer monocoque chassis,
electric windows that can stop an armor-piercing bullet
for $100,000 extra -- full anti-tank armor.

·
Non-emo
3,353 Posts
Now that is hot. I always loved the H1s, hate the H2s & H3s. This thing just looks like it's aching to be repainted in siberian camo & driven through riverbeds.

·
Retired Staff
4,860 Posts
Booooo H2 & H3, Horray H1! Original military Hummers that weren't designed to be a status symbol for house fraus and 40 year old guys with little dicks and something to prove FTW!!!

·
Registered
744 Posts
I don't like the new hummers because they have become nothing more then status symbols for moms, just so they can be "Oh look at my new Hummer it's big and I can't see anything on the road cuz i'm to high, and I can't park it straight to save my life, but sure does it get me respect" If you ask me they should go out of production

·
Registered
261 Posts
The most successful military truck ever:

But I'd bet the Americans can come up with a good runner-up... :3_wink:

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
AADA Driver said:

Proof positive that toyota supports terrorism....pun intended.

·
Registered
430 Posts
AADA Driver said:

I'd be happy to see that truck, fully loaded, hit a land mine....

Al Qaeda soup anyone? :3_fyou

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
michaud_time said:
I don't like the new hummers because they have become nothing more then status symbols for moms, just so they can be "Oh look at my new Hummer it's big and I can't see anything on the road cuz i'm to high, and I can't park it straight to save my life, but sure does it get me respect" If you ask me they should go out of production
You know whats funny about that statement? That is so my mom in her lexus suv!

·
Registered
165 Posts
ewwwww^^^^^ UGLY AS HELL lol...
I would take a T98 - I heard it has better offroad capabilities and all of those addons than H1 but at $100k+ is just a little out of my price range! :3_saai: :3_chubby:

·
and his new kimchi coupe
6,247 Posts
Both this new Hummer and that Lambo look hideous. The roof looks like the top of one of those 1960's alien invasion UFO's from the old movies.

The current H1 looks awesome IMO.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
michaud_time said:
Funny, the other night I saw a powder pink H2 and my wife said why would someone want a pink hummer. I couldn't help it, but I blurted out "Because she is a dipsh!t".

1 - 16 of 16 Posts