Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Paul. Ive sent you pm's about the one color changing light not working that i ordered over 2 months ago. On 7/10 you said you would be shipping my new bulb out the next morning meaning 7/11. It has almost been a month and I have not received anything. What is going on. you havent responded to my pm's and you havent responded to my emails so this is what it has come down to.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
still waiting to hear from you.

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,436 Posts
You knew those were special order items.... ^^^ Shipping out two white for you tomorrow and refunding orange because quite simply you would not be happy with the yellow (what they call orange) they sent.

Thanks,
Paul

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,436 Posts
Paul. Ive sent you pm's about the one color changing light not working that i ordered over 2 months ago. On 7/10 you said you would be shipping my new bulb out the next morning meaning 7/11. It has almost been a month and I have not received anything. What is going on. you havent responded to my pm's and you havent responded to my emails so this is what it has come down to.
Please send an email to [email protected] or send a PM with your name and order number.
Thank you,
Paul

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
got the light yesterday put it in today and it works thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts