Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well - figured I'd post this up ... maybe get some of you guys to come hang out and check out my band ...

We're playing Saturday night (12/23/06) at Cabot Street Pub in Chicopee (click here for map)

We're playing again on New Years Day (1/1/07) at Geraldine's Night Club (click here for map)

The last show we have booked is January 26th at Cabot Street Pub again (same place as above).

Anyways - it'd be pretty killer if some of you guys could come up and check us out ... if you like old-school metal (80s-90s stuff) ... we play all the goodies ... Metallica, Iron Maiden, Dokken, Skid Row, etc etc etc ...

Shows usually start around 9:30-10:00 PM and end around 1:00 AM ...

Hope to see you guys out there!

·
Registered
867 Posts
hmm, hence the name IRON eddie?

I must lament, better then fastEddie

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, hence the name IronEddie ... and if you didn't know, the "Eddie" portion of my name is the name of Iron Maiden's mascot ... he's on all the covers of their albums and whatnot ...

:)

So you gonna come up and check us out rgb? ;)

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh I'm quite sure you'd need ear plugs old man ... but maybe if you show up, we'll turn it down, geriatrics in the audience and all ... don't want to be held responsible for permanent damage or anything :)

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
IronEddie42 said:
Oh I'm quite sure you'd need ear plugs old man ... but maybe if you show up, we'll turn it down, geriatrics in the audience and all ... don't want to be held responsible for permanent damage or anything :)
Do I get a senior citizen discount?

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HAHA - Sure Rick - we'll get you in for free!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts