310 cc injectors $175
Stage 1 belt & 3.4 pulley $100
Stage 2 belt & 2.8 pulley $100
Stg 2 reflash $550
70mm TB $250
Solid rear and Solid front motor mounts $200
custom stg 1 intercooler $350
(used the DIY section and made my own)
if no interest in kit then MAYBE a part out...
AEM FIC 6 $150
added some prices shipped for 50 states

promise to add pics if I find a buyer or decide to part out

#2 ·
I might be interested in a part out if the price was right.

#5 ·
I understand that if there is no interest in the kit whole which is a big if cause i would have bought all this 6 months ago. If the reflash isnt compatible i still would like everything else. Is the pulley compatible with an alpine s/c? id be tuning the car with an apexi safc 2 thats all the guy at the performance shop by me said i needed.

#6 ·
Slick, you can't use the pulley. You gotta have an alpine one. Contact dlanes though. He can make one to order for the alpine blower.

#9 ·
Pm me ytown. I could meet you halfway. Or if you still have everything on I wouldn't mind comparing the two stages, and buying from you stage 2 goodies

#11 ·
Everything is still one the car...i think I'm going to also try and sell the tib as well so I'm going to leave everything on my car just in case i get a buyer interested in the whole car. But if no other choice i want to sell the supercharger and go back to stock to sell the car.

#13 ·
Yea...red leather.... i was going to ask 13,000 for my car..33,000 miles and being a 07gt limited

#14 ·
no one here needs a whole kit..?

#16 ·
i will keep that in mind..good to know..just let them know to hit me up and maybe we can work out a deal..

#17 ·
Morning bump...come on people income tax is coming up

#19 ·
I will get this section moved to FS by the 27th cuz this kit is going to be forsale

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.