Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

221 - 240 of 251 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Didnt want to download without saying thank you very much. The uploader of the files is amazing, very much appreciated

·
Registered
262 Posts
Does anyone have the shop manual? I'm specifically looking for diagrams of the insides of the 5 speed tranny.

·
Administrator
8,960 Posts
Thanks Nosloppy. Quickly downloaded them, are they specific to a certain year?
I believe specific to the 2004, but cover 2003 +. Wire colors are the possible biggest change (at times) as well as cam actuators in the I4's (some later models have them, earlier does not).

You can cover most of what you need using the online manual though.:nerd2:

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Yeah 2003-2005. Later years will have some differences.

·
Registered
180 Posts
NoSloppy. Thanks very much for the manuals. Very much appreciated.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Glad to help! They've saved me more times than I can count, and the ability to search them is priceless.
Most recently was figuring out the sunroof switch circuitry so I could wire my remote starter's trunk pop trigger to it. WORKS!

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
I have to say, I'm really glad I was able to convert them to searchable PDFs.
It's just the instant-gratification way we operate today.
I'll Google something, get to the page and immediately CMD-F the term I'm looking for.
Like I'm going to read the whole thing looking? No thanks.
So yeah, looking for connector M-20 or whatever? I can CMD-Spacebar my Mac, click the result (Body Electrical.pdf), then search the doc and just look for the nice yellow highlights....it's a beautiful thing.

Anyone remember going to a Library to find something?

·
Registered
4 Posts
My Tiburon has a blinker problem. and a door fob problem. and an electric mirror problem and a cig lighter problem. Are they all related?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am unable to down load. I am working on my Tiburon and havn't a clue. This is the first foreign car I've had. New(ish) stuff. Thanks for the possible manual if I can get to it.

·
Administrator
8,960 Posts
Are we still able to download the Tiburon shop manuals? I recently bought an old 1996 Tiburon, and having problems getting parts and someone to work on it. Thank you very much.
Try it and see. I know it was rehosted at one point, but it should be around for free.

Not sure how much it will help on a 1996 though.

Reactions: OzinPhil

·
Administrator
8,960 Posts
221 - 240 of 251 Posts