Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was going to put this spoiler on my Tib a while back, but decided against it. Since I'm not getting a used 03-05 or new 06 Tib anymore due to the 07 coming out soon, there's really no reason to hold onto the Concepto spoiler for any future projects since there's a chance it might not even fit on the 07's trunk. This poor spoiler has been sitting around for a while now, so I figured it's best that I just part with it. It's a three-piece polyurethane spoiler that comes with all necessary hardware to install it. First $200 takes it! Figure $40 to ship to any US destination. For all you Canucks out there who might be interested, just PM me with your postal code and I'll get a delivery quote for you.

Paypal to: [email protected]

·
Premium Member
5,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sixth_Vang said:
damn it all...*rips out hair*..can anyone chop this on a stock car?
I'd actually love to see how the Concepto spoiler looks on a stock Tib since they're SO rare. Actually, one has never been available without the entire "S1" bodykit before now!

·
Retired Staff | Track Rat
5,714 Posts
Damn it!

Mike, would you be interested in trading for an unpainted Tomato spoiler? I've got one sitting around unused, and I would love to get that badboy instead.

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
Dang.... I'm gonna have to go check the money tree..

Is that $40 on top of the $200 for shipping?

Once this is cleared up... I'll paypal you the $$$$

·
Premium Member
5,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
05GT said:

Yes, $200 for the spoiler + $40 for packaging, shipping, and insurance. Concepto's spoiler is normally $300 + $80 for shipping...and it has to be purchased along with the bodykit!

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
05GT said:

Money Bags
*u mayka mia face LuKa like a British Bull dog* :3_wink:

·
Registered
237 Posts
If he falls thru im next in line, $$$ in hand.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
where else can these be purchased?....and do they have any CF ones?........im debating between this and the CF high spoiler

·
Premium Member
5,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
seedweed23 said:
where else can these be purchased?....and do they have any CF ones?........im debating between this and the CF high spoiler
I might be able to dig up another one if you're really interested. PM me and I'll see what I can do.
As for the possibility of finding one in CF, that's definitely not an option--and probably never will be. As for CF high spoilers, there is only the RRM one. I wish I still had GT Wings in carbon fiber, because I bet those would be pretty high in demand... :(

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
ItaliaTib2k3 said:
I might be able to dig up another one if you're really interested. PM me and I'll see what I can do.
As for the possibility of finding one in CF, that's definitely not an option--and probably never will be. As for CF high spoilers, there is only the RRM one. I wish I still had GT Wings in carbon fiber, because I bet those would be pretty high in demand... :(
thanks.....i'll PM you when i'm ready for a spoiler.....it'll be a few weeks though....i need to get more of a cash flow going first..lol.....i'll PM you and see if you can get me a good deall....

·
Premium Member
5,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
bcware said:
bump.

italia are you getting an 07 tib then??
Trying to decide that now. I might just have to pick one up since I haven't had a project car since I sold my GK back in the summer of 04...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts