Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dont know if anyone else from edmonton has posted this before but its pretty cool i like lol.

the edmonton police service got them selves a tibby that they run at the local track to help promote racing at the track and not the roads.

i cant find any real stats on it. other then its a 2003 GT so 2.7 6spd.
pretty sure its N/A though. could be wrong.

i will ask for some real stats from them at this years car show, which i think is next month sometime.

·
Former Staff
3,336 Posts
They probably got the Razzi kit donated to them for the program, so they have to take what they're given.

Still, looks good either way. I'd also be curious to know what's under the hood.

·
AKA TidalWaveTiburon
768 Posts
HA HA thats pretty cool. Ok so who got pulled over for something and got their TIbby taken by the cops? ")

·
Registered
97 Posts
They sure wouldn't have to worry about you jumping out and running away, any normal adult male would have a hard time getting in the back anyways, much less getting out.

·
Registered
312 Posts
and an even harder time getting in and out with handcuffs on ... lol

·
Former Staff
3,336 Posts
Still can't hold a candle to the cops in Sant'Agata Bolognese, who got this nice little present from a small local car manufacturer:

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
i dont care what anyone says, i like the razzi kit....looks pretty good on that car

·
Registered
32 Posts
poor razzi.... you either hate it or like it....

Wow i am actually the car actually doesn't look that bad to me. For the cops in Sant'Agata Bolognese I want to see them pit maneuver someone, lols.

·
Registered
898 Posts
The razzi kit is perfect for the canadian winters. It works as a snow plow,lol.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Not bad for police but why the razzi :3_pukey:

·
Registered
270 Posts
well for one I put in my vote for likeing the razzi kit, I think it would look good on my midnight blue tib, second, i really doubt they put any criminals in the back seat, actually i know they dont... there is now wire or glass screen to protect the driver from the back seat..

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
we've got camaros and chargers down here

camaros usually being the fastest...

·
Registered
282 Posts
Here in NY they use anything they take away. the other day i saw the following.

Old a$$ Nissan Sentra
Explorer
Cab
and a Porsche

get your car taken away and it becomes a cop car....

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
ive seen mustangs, camaros, impalas, chargers, taurus, grand marquis, trans am, and i think thats about it here in IL

1 - 20 of 46 Posts