Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
thats a hot tib, and my favorite kit. to bad i can't afford it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I saw his car in person the other day at Lamar Hyundai. Man is it one HOT Tib. I'm not even a fan of big spoilers but I loved the overal appearance of his car, including the spoiler itself. This car looks so much better in person... the pics look great, but it doesn't do the car any justice.

·
Banned
5,790 Posts
congrads fixer!!!!!

and damnit...why couldnt u guys start off with tibs that have like nothing done to them...

...b/c now like no one has a chance at the next cotms besides like DK or trojan or nemesis or kane or something (dont take it personal if i didnt say ur name....im not listing all the freakin ppl on this site. :p)

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
yea i belive the socal guys have some of the best tibs out . there are a bunch of really nice one su guys know who u are

·
Registered
163 Posts
Congrates AJ. It's about time you got the COTM title. You very well deserved it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
This car is by far the sickest modified tibby i have ever laid my eyes on that wasnt dealer built!!!! The only thing i can think of every time i look at it is that u must have had some kinda love for mitsubishi at one point...talon paint scheme with an evo style wing....beautiful!!!! I had my buddy look at it, he had a first gen talon and it almost brought a tear to his eye seeing the old school black roof coming back strong. Good job on the car and good luck making it even cooler!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Btw anyone who talks trash bout the wing is just pissed there car isnt fast enough to need downforce(see above)

21 - 36 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.