Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my 04 tiburon gt has an issue when I drive it a little bit it blows a 10 amp fuse labeled "snsr" and I immediately get a p1505 and p1507 along with a p0448 code when it happens, but I can't find a short anywhere, do I need to replace my idle air valve or take it to someone who can sniff out a short better than me? If anyone else has had this issue it would be greatly appreciated if I could get some advice or even a full fix to the problem because I am stumped 100% lmao

·
Registered
2006 Hyundai Tiburon SE
425 Posts
The SNSR fuse covers several sensors like your O2s, crank angle sensor and a few others. I would look for anything along the firewall for fraying or shorting against the body from engine roll. One common one is where a bank1 O2 sensor jams against the firewall on custom headers because your motor mounts are shot. The codes that appear after the SNSR fuse has popped just indicate that your ECM isn't able to communicate with those sensors due to the fuse popping. They should go away with a new fuse. If you can repeat those CELs while a new fuse is installed and not popped, then it would be safe to say one of them are the problem sensor.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Everything is still factory on the car, I've looked at all of the 02 sensors and they all look fine, I'm beginning to think the idle control valve is whats causing it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts