Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a guy there that can make any steel gasket from 1mm to 20mm , i'll go and try his service and if it 's worth and quality , i think i 'll be able to make you a deal about 180-200 for them shipped to states. anyone interested or have something to advice?
v6 would work too.

Here's a primitive calculator i composed. i think i'm going with a 2.3mm steel+2 stock gaskets..

Attachments

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Stainless steel, right? (Not interested in one, but I'll support the idea for sure!)

-BRR

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
yep, the guy swears it will be a really accurate and problemless gaskets, also he says that it's not made from layers , although the depth of them can be 1,2,3,4,5mm's , no one i think will need a bigger one but it can be made too.I think i'll make one for myself and then run a groupbuy or something. v6 will be a bit more expensive , cause there are really two of them for each engine , but i assume that would find it's interest too. I think i'll cooperate with someone in the state who would receive the whole package and forward to every groupbuyer, would give him a discount also.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dmdicks said:
You can already buy one of these made in lasercut Stainless Steel from Alpine for 200 Shipped.
then it will be cheaper , why not :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts