Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys we always do an aftermath meet because the planning meet gets so full, so this is the palce to put pictures (which I have a ton of). I had a great time through all of the meet, even freezing my nads off in the parking lot with the VA people. Got to meet a lot of really cool people and check out some tibs, even if mine wasn't there. Don, glad you didn't get a ticket, Nick, glad you didn't die, oh and if you want to PM me your email I'll send you the pictures I got of the scene, theres a ton so hopefully you have a gmail account (or similarly large account).

Normal pictures will be up shortly, I got some school work sunday but whenever I can get around to checking em out I'll start throwing them up.

Again great seeing you guys, and everyone from TNT, you guys kick ***.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Yes. The meet was awsome (expecially for my first). It was very cold at State Farm but it warmed up though the day. OC Tibs rock!

·
Registered
572 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Hey guys! Had a great time yesterday, and my daughter did as well. Thanks for puttin' this together, and I'll put some pics up in the near.

·
Registered
197 Posts
ok for the pics!

·
Registered
197 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts

i apologize for the quality of some of these pics as I myself did not take them all. AND these pics are from three different phones, one being my cell phone. That video is being dumped from my camera right now! peace.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Great Pics!!! It will make anyone jealous who did not attend.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just want to know before I start posting, does anyone have a problem with their license plates being in the picture? If so let me know so I can remove them from your car (you may need to describe your car as well).

oh and delta, let me know if you do or do not want me posting pictures I took after we left the pizzahut ;)

·
Registered
197 Posts
just put em up!!! lol i captured the video and its like 6 gb big, so ill edit and compress a bit then send it out.

·
Registered
73 Posts
great meet yall!
nice pics!! and YES! I too enjoyed freezing in BK's parking lot lol

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
instead of posting the 55 pictures I took of the meet that I liked best, I uploaded them onto webshots, so you can check out the slideshow here

http://community.webshots.com/slideshow?ID=555046057&key=kyzpKm

here are some of my favorites though

anyone who wants full sized shots or the unaltered pictures (no post processing including license blurring) let me know and I'll send you a copy.

These pictures turned out very well IMO and I haven't even included the pictures I got of/on the falls, or the autoX experience.

·
Registered
122 Posts
xFloggingkylex said:
Nick, glad you didn't die,!!!!!
Again great seeing you guys, and everyone from TNT, you guys kick ***.

Yea that would of TOTALLY SUCKED!!!!
Love ya Bro....hey now you can ride with Dee.......wait.....where is your boy gonna ride?? :3_chubby:

As for the Team, good showing....Good times!!! Doc wish ya could of came with :3_winkthu
As for the MD crew & our resident Jersey boy :3_winkthu
Hope to see some on the 18th, if not we'll catch you all at the 1 meet next Spring

1 - 20 of 76 Posts