Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

Custom Built DGR Coilovers (Brand NEW)

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  bloodycliff 
#1 ·
***This is strictly a feeler, I haven't totally decided if I am letting them go just yet***

These are top of line as far as coilovers go for the Tiburon, I took it a few steps further and had them custom built with a few options. The springs are custom Road Magnet springs in dark purple, they look blue in the photos from the flash but they are very purple!

The custom options are as follows:

- Custom Road Magnet springs in dark purple
- Track System Upgrade (Larger bodies, stiffer valving)
- Pillowball Mounts Front and Rear (Front camber adjustment)

The normal options are as follows:

- 30 adjustment settings
- Fully height adjustable
- Aluminum lock collars
- Steel lowers

They are brand new and have never been installed.

I paid $1,950.00 for them to my door and of course over a month wait for Road Magnet to wind and coat the springs.

I would not turn away any reasonable offer for them, I don't really have a price set in my mind.

Also, as stated above, this is strictly a feeler at the moment but could help me out right now.

If you have interest feel free to send me a PM or reply here with your thoughts :3_nosthum

See less See more
#5 ·
Ahhh you just reminded me, I should list that!

Right off the top of my head, I cant remember. I am going to have to look at the paperwork or give them a call.

I know they are quite stiff, I ordered them with the mind of using 19's (help with the rubbing when lowered) and setup for ultra aggressive driving. They set me up with the same rate a few of their racers are using on their daily/track cars.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.