Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there,

some of you may know that ill get boosted soon so i already bought some gauges (EGT; Boost, Oil Temp.)...firstly i wanted to place them in the a-pillar but that looked kinda "overkill" and the third gauge would be way too high..so we decided to go another route and extended the center console once again ;D

So as pictures tell more then thousand words here are the first snaps ;)

tell me what u think ;)

regards phiL

·
Former CIO
17,730 Posts
looks great

but, i feel bad for ur pasenger if the air bag ever deploys

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
No it should NOT affeckt the passengers airbag at all since the console is designed to attach right where the airbag starts :)
It will not affeckt the glove box too, believe me this thingy looks like it came stock..from every side ....very well designed believe me, this guy is a guru in carhifi currently is he redesigning his own dashboard...complete ^^
Like the rest of my console and setup this gauge console is totally custom made and will stay unique :)

It will be attached trough 2 bolts i guess...and there will be needed one hole more for the wiring harness...but at this point i do not care if i have to cut or drill into the dash since it will stay as it is whatever happens :)

regards phiL

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
oh man

you should sell those!

it looks hot as hell!

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
So today we finally mounted the console and wired the illumination....rest will be done when all FI work gets done :)

Here´s a snap ;D

The two leds (red & green) are status indicator for the Water/Methanol Injection which arrived today...though that would be the best place to set them ;)

- phiL

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
that is SIC!!!!!!! .... U should really start sellin them

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
^i agee... i would rather have gauges there then where the multigauges are.. and i really like the look of the gauges that are installed in that also... cant say ive seen any gauge pillar i like more

·
Registered
556 Posts
Gamble - it looks outstanding ... well done.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.