Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever wondered what it's like to have a custom interior?

See a few examples of what we have recenvlt done to our customers' steering wheels and think about what we can do for your Tibby :)

Those two here were initially base V70R steering wheels but their owners wanted to mimic the sporty 850 T5R steeringw wheel with bottom part in Alcantara:

And those received a different kind of upgrade - we installed thumbgrips for firmer and sportier grip:

What do you say? Like it? Such upgrade is available for all cars out there, not only Volvos, of course :)

Please meet me at RedlineGoods.com and make proper use of this 10% DISCOUNT CODE (valid until March 31st): A9N82TY4O93

And Take Pride In Your Ride!

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Hello ,
Just wondering if you have avail abu discount codes? Im interested in a set of seatbelt pads.
Also wondering if you have avail aby gauge cluster leather wrap?
Thanks

·
Registered
231 Posts
hey redline, i was just wondering if you guys can make a zippable embroidered leather headrest cover with the tuscani logo in red stitching? im trying to get my interior fully redone in red and black, and was hoping you might be able to help me finish this one last thing. im dead serious, this would make my year. i have been asking around, and people either tell me that they cant do covers, only embtoider the oem headrest(uh uh... no way) or that they cant do it because they dont own the rights to the tuscani logo(even though they embroider sports teams)

help me redline, you are my only hope...

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like someone is going do drive a cool custom upgraded cars!

See for yourself how RedlineGoods make you Take Pride in Your Ride (those are sneak peek previoews of what is going on in our wokshop - I will surely post photos of the goodies installed as soon as I have them):

Like it? Want to upgrade your interior? then meet me at RedlineGoods.com and make proper use of this 10% DISCOUNT CODE: 98FKL48F3Y9

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

1 - 5 of 5 Posts