Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Each sub box is built to order, so each box is designed to the specs of the owners setup. This is the required info needed;

-Number and size of subwoofers

-Dimentions of amplifier for flush mounted amp

Location wires connect onto the amp (wires will be hidden unlike the amp seen in the picts).

Color of carpet (Black, Grey, Red, Blue)

;Box Specs

- 1/2" and 3/4" MDF

- 7-1/4" Mounting Depth

- 2 Cubic Feet Total

- Spring Loaded Speaker terminals

- Sealed with liquid nails

- Automotive carpet

- Tuscani Logo's cut into box are included unless specified not to

2 flush mounted amps - $30 extra charge;
Flush mounted subs $30 extra charge

Cost - $175 + shipping

Shipping

Shipping rates go by time zones

Eastern - $30
Central - $35
Mountain - $40
Pacific - $45

Payment Methodes

We Accept 3 Methods of payment

1. Send payment and all order info via paypal to [email protected]

2. Call in credit card number and box info via telephone 859-559-1902

3. Mail money order / cashiers check along with order information to our address:

Tyler Adams
Concept Enclosures
251 Mitchell Lane
Nicholasville Ky. 40356

I am currently looking for a driver in the lexington Ky. area for a new design. if anyone is interested in a free sub box Please let me know. I will need the car for approx. 3 hours. Thank you!

tyler adams
concept enclosures

859-559-1902

·
Registered
64 Posts
what are the chances that you'll be getting into fiberglass stuff any time soon? cause i think that's the way i wanna go with mine, a custom FG setup with the rear seats removed, so there's plenty of room to work with! guess shipping would be a ***** then...huh. oh well it's an idea!

·
Registered
248 Posts
yeah i cant wait till i get to work on my fg enclosure. it'll be a while though until i start...

that is the way to go fo'damn sure!

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
would you be able to have the subs sit a little under (so its not flush) so a piece of plexiglass or something can go over it? I use my trunk a lot for random things, like takin grandma to the store....so yeah, i dont want to damage the subs...

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
I'm still planning on coming down there, Tyler......just been REAL busy lately. I'm also wanting to get 12's to do the new box with too, which I haven't picked up yet. E-mail coming soon......

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
By the way, everyone.....

That's my car pictured up top and I can vouch for Tyler and his work. He's been doing these boxes for quite some time now and keeps improving as he goes.

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
wow. actually that vinyl looks great. well done stuff. if you had something vertical i would be interested. the false floor is just too much storage space to sacrifice for a single sub.

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
would you be able to have the subs sit a little under (so its not flush) so a piece of plexiglass or something can go over it? I use my trunk a lot for random things, like takin grandma to the store....so yeah, i dont want to damage the subs...
hey, you could always use speaker grilles...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
a lot of people do use grills with these boxes, easy way to keep the trunk usable. I have 2 ideas for my next project. the first is very similar to this

the second will be something more like this

Maybe both... who knows. but i'd like to incorperate the Tuscani logo's into each, let me know what you all think, have any ideas of your own? Really nice boxes CAN be built without using fiberglass.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Really nice boxes CAN be built without using fiberglass.
i agree, but even you can't disagree with the extent of creativity and style that fg brings to the table. also fg doesn't weigh **** compared to wood.

your enclosures are nice... just not my style. the price is right though so no complaints from me.

·
Registered
64 Posts
i agree, but even you can't disagree with the extent of creativity and style that fg brings to the table. also fg doesn't weigh **** compared to wood.
it's so true. if you've got the money to have it done, fg makes a beautiful setup. but you certainly have to find the right guy to do the work. then you get into the options of paint schemes and everything, so it's really a whole new ball game working with the fiberglass.

i have to say that these boxes are definitely on the watch for me though. i love the look and the price can't be beat.

great product, and i bet a lot of future customers are saving up as we speak!

·
Banned
413 Posts
from the time that we order it how long does it take to build the box and get it to us

1 - 20 of 61 Posts