Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
FG is very cool, make no mistake; just hard to make money (online) selling the boxes considering that they take atleast 2x longer to build.

The boxes take about 2 days to build and mail out and 2-5 day to ship, depending on where you live.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Well for those who are doubters....stop....This guy is For Real! I drove from Columbus,OH to his house in Kentucky to see his work for myself! Tyler is a very friendly, upfront, and respectable person. This guy didnt know me from a hole in the wall and welcomed me into his home, showed me around his "self built" garage, by the way which is nice...not to mention he and his dad turned a 4 car garage into a very beautiful home! Tyler...you should post some pics of you handy work! Bottom line not everyone has $500 to $2000 or more to have a fiberglass enclouser...although they are nice...this still gives people a chance to have that "Custom" look without killing your wallet. He hand builds these things...Ive seen it...so dont Low Ball him...he works very hard at what he does and truly enjoys it.

Thanks again Tyler....

·
Registered
78 Posts
Great guy to deal with I had my box at my house in under 2 weeks Great product sounds great. Bought it from him on Ebay

·
Banned
180 Posts
this is what i am looking for. i really like this idea. i have 2 10in pioneers that are both in seperate boxes. they were in my co workers F150. i would love to have something like this in my tib. i will let you know in a couple of weeks, after a get some bills out of the way. all i can say is, you'll be hearing from me real soon.

·
Registered
124 Posts
hey man for the logo can u add something else to the tuscani emblem? I am part of club TnT Which i was wondering if u could add a N in the middle of the tuscani emblem. So it looks like the pic to the left of the post.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
thats going to be cutting too much wood out from a small area. the area where the logo is located would become way to fragile. what i might be able to do, is take the flush amp out. put one logo like that right in the center torward the back seats, and make it really big, and just put a shelf underneith it to put your amp in. Your amp won't be exposed but that logo would be in the box. that would work. what do you think?

·
Registered
124 Posts
well i would wont to beable to see the amps. Now thw box with the 2 subs and the 2 amps. Where the tuscani emblem is between the 2 subs can u put it there or is that already cut out?

·
Registered
450 Posts
My girlfriend bought me one of these boxes for christmas. really easy to put it and it looks and sounds great. thanks for the awesome box bro

·
Registered
138 Posts
I have to tell you guys, this custom box man is great. Very quick with pm's. Every thing is what he said it would be, E.T.A. things like that. This was money well spent! I got flush subs and amps. You might as well throw out your old band pass and get one of these. I can't say how worth it this is.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Emailed.
Thanks

·
Banned
859 Posts
Very interesting Nice. The only prob I have is that i Relocated my battery to the trunk. Is there any way to some how work that into that deisgn ? I have the battery on the passenger side were the jack used to be. Thanks.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
depending on the size of the battery there should be enough room to put it underneith the tuscani logos or underneith the flush amp. there is about 13" depth and about 7" height to place the battery there.

21 - 40 of 61 Posts