41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
how hard are they to install?

·
Registered
172 Posts
YES! this guy is the man! i bought one of these for my Dodge Stealth last year and it was a simple install alls you have to do is put your speakers in, mounth your amp and connect wires and you just set it on the floor. It is a nice snug fit back there so there is really no need to bolt it down or to fasten it down. It sounded really nice too. I am so glad/relieved that he is making them for the tib as well. When my taxes come back i am getting one for sure! Keep up the good work man!

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
can u do something like make a part of it raised because i want to put alpine type-r's in there and are deep... also can u make the type-R symbol instead of the T?

·
Registered
124 Posts
what kind of subs are u guys putting in this box? im looking to put 1 or 2 10in Type R's but i dont know if it going to shake that back of my tib really bad.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
hey man are you still making these? Im going to be placing an order with you real soon if i get my insurance money for the stuff being ripped off from my car so i just wanted to give you a heads up and to make sure these were still being made :)

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
hey man i called u for a quote...no awnsers back

boston accoustic gt-50 amp flush mount with plexi
or alpine PDX

2 boston accoustic g2 12" subs flush with plexi

white leatherlike vinyl overlay

how much

call me 320-282-6954

·
Registered
562 Posts
I have this box from this guy....I went to Kentucky to pick it up...and I must say I was truly impressed! I love this thing!

·
Registered
501 Posts
a lot of people do use grills with these boxes, easy way to keep the trunk usable. I have 2 ideas for my next project. the first is very similar to this

the second will be something more like this

Maybe both... who knows. but i'd like to incorperate the Tuscani logo's into each, let me know what you all think, have any ideas of your own? Really nice boxes CAN be built without using fiberglass.
hey. how much would something like this cost with the (T's) on the sides? Im pretty interested

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
I would really like to do the first picture with the box against the rear seat and do a tuscani logo between the subs but i need to have a tiburon to do it. I need a volunteer to drive to Nicholasville KY. to let me use the car. I will give the box to whoever wants to help me.. NEED VOLUNTEERS!!!!!! 859-559-1902. Tyler Adams

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
hey tyler never did recieve pics of the vinyl one u were talkin to me about....hows my box comin along bro? how soon u think ill see it? im so stoked for it....

·
Registered
76 Posts
i love how the box looks and am looking to place an order as soon as i can pick out my sub/amp combo, a question with the plexiglass cover though, is enough room allowed for the amp to breathe without overheating?

41 - 60 of 61 Posts