Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is there a tail light that is close to the one attached below? it's supposed to be custom made according to the thread, or at least one that has the led style on them?

·
Registered
48 Posts
nice to see some one from dubai.about that tail light i never seem that kind off tail light.you can find lots of tail light in sharja maybe iff you take the pic to them they will make the same thing for you.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
no, that is completely custom. that car was made for a movie or something i think. the next best thing in my opinion is a full led conversion of the FL tail lights, but it's very expensive. i was quoted $475 USD shipped for them. there are other threads about new led tails being made but there never seems to be enough interest.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
thing about LED taillights is, if they're not under warranty and one of those LED's craps out,

you're screwed.....

·
Registered
6,325 Posts
MoogLe said:
thing about LED taillights is, if they're not under warranty and one of those LED's craps out,

you're screwed.....
Exactly, and if they are not made right with proper cooling features and current regulation you can bet they will burn themselves out. maybe not all at once but most likely one little Led at a time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts