·
Registered
936 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Tiburon628 said:
looks good.. did you buy it? lol
yeah lol.. i was going to buy a ported box with some subs cheap but it takes up way too much space.. i want trunk space.

ill just make sure not to put the eggs on the subs :D

·
Registered
936 Posts
yeah. now i just need to decide which color carpet.. thinkin just black to match the back of the seats and whatnot... but i am kind of curious how orange would look lol (i have an orange crush tib)

·
Banned
2,605 Posts
teylix said:
yeah. now i just need to decide which color carpet.. thinkin just black to match the back of the seats and whatnot... but i am kind of curious how orange would look lol (i have an orange crush tib)
eh i think orange would be to much, i say go with the black.. do you have the red stitch in your seats? if so go with black carpet with a red stitch.

·
Registered
936 Posts
yeah i got that red stitch. lots of possibilities.

·
Registered
337 Posts
just contact tyler if you want to buy one.. u dun have to wait for the auction. he built an enclosure for me couple months ago and it looks clean. ill take some pics later.

·
How do you change this?
1,883 Posts
ViperVin said:
just contact tyler if you want to buy one.. u dun have to wait for the auction. he built an enclosure for me couple months ago and it looks clean. ill take some pics later.
Hows the sounds quality compared to a normal sealed box?

·
Registered
936 Posts
ah well no biggy.. doesnt hurt to up my feedback on ebay

·
Registered
337 Posts
deez337 said:
Hows the sounds quality compared to a normal sealed box?
the enclosure he built me was (2) sealed 0.5 cu ft boxes. this is my first enclosure so i cant say comparing to a conventional box. not sure how it would be much different cuz he used MDF and basically built it like a regular box.

·
How do you change this?
1,883 Posts
ViperVin said:
the enclosure he built me was (2) sealed 0.5 cu ft boxes. this is my first enclosure so i cant say comparing to a conventional box. not sure how it would be much different cuz he used MDF and basically built it like a regular box.
different angle though from a normal hatch box...

I may look into getting one of these. Can the airspace be changed or is it set at .5 a piece

I need .75 a piece for two 10's

·
Registered
337 Posts
yeah he usually can custom design it to what you need. 0.5 cu ft was a special request from me and he did it without any extra cost.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
That's actually my car in the picture :3_wink:

I was the test car for his Tiburon enclosures and drove down to KY to have it installed (for free).

Works pretty well....looks nice. There are a few imperfections on mine, but I suppose that is to be expected being the first one done.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
This guy had a box similar to that one that he was making for my old Eclipse. I asked him a few questions about it and built one myself, exactly the same. I'm planning on doing the same thing with the box in my Tib, and save like 200 bucks.

·
Registered
530 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
That is the same guy R2P had a GB setup with, then it all fell through, why was that I wonder? There is also a member that bought one here in Texas, and quality of the box was brought up as an issue, was said to be cheaply made. I don't think you should ever use anything thinner than 3/4" on a sub box (he!! I had to use 1" on the face for my W7's), but that may just be me and all the other installers out there! Just my .02! L8R

1 - 20 of 25 Posts