Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I may sound stupid, but

is it hard to choose performance parts to make a custom turbo kit ?

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol, thx for your answer. :)

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
not hard to chose, hard to pay :D

·
Registered
473 Posts
"No its not hard,just hard to pay..." like he said....your going to fork out more $ on costum then you would a manufactured kit thats produced already...depending on the type of numbers you want bor...the only way i could see going costum is that you buy the parts seperately....and just build on it from there....but thats just me!!!!!

but hey if you got bro go for it....just research it....there's a cuople of guys on her running custom set-ups...good luck!!!!:3_loveit:

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
^^ Thanks, but I'm only 14 years old, so you don't need to wish me a good luck, lol :D

I asked the question cuz I was curious.

·
Registered
898 Posts
"No its not hard,just hard to pay..." like he said....your going to fork out more $ on costum then you would a manufactured kit thats produced already...depending on the type of numbers you want bor...the only way i could see going costum is that you buy the parts seperately....and just build on it from there....but thats just me!!!!!

but hey if you got bro go for it....just research it....there's a cuople of guys on her running custom set-ups...good luck!!!!:3_loveit:
The costing part isn't necessarily true. You just have to know where to shop. Look for the best deals on brand name parts. You can get great deals on rebuilt Garret Turbo's, piping shouldn't cost that much, both IC piping and full turboback exhaust piping. The priciest parts are the labor and the tuning, but then again, you look for somebody you know and has good experience. If you buy everything at retail price, then your an idiot and have no sense of business transactions and should have the money taken away from you.

·
Registered
473 Posts
The costing part isn't necessarily true. You just have to know where to shop. Look for the best deals on brand name parts. You can get great deals on rebuilt Garret Turbo's, piping shouldn't cost that much, both IC piping and full turboback exhaust piping. The priciest parts are the labor and the tuning, but then again, you look for somebody you know and has good experience. If you buy everything at retail price, then your an idiot and have no sense of business transactions and should have the money taken away from you.
Keep preachin tha word brotha!!!!!!! your right about that....especailly the retail purchasing...i'd never buy retail.....live and you learn...right!!!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts