Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry to anyone who was contacting me. I fell behind on keeping up with the forum. Work got extremely busy around christmas with all the installs and remote starts. Just let me know and we can see where we stand. I haven't recieved any pics from anyone who sent them. I'm back on here and able to take the time now that things have slowed down at work. Just hit me up and we'll see what's going on.
D

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol yea... I never got the pics.

I don't think it would be a problem... I'll probably be at the supply store tomorrow so I can let you know a price then. I have a stock box from an 06 Tiburon so I can probably figure it out from there.

·
Registered
54 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
haha... yea I disappeared for a few days again... Sorry. So I've looked into the supplies and the work involved. I can make it to where it brackets into the seats hook so to remove it or put it in you just lay the seat down and then lock it back up in place.

you're looking about $300 per box for either side. That's including building it and fiberglassing it. Installation would be more if you wanted that. And yes... each side would hold one speaker and one amp. Send me an e-mail with the equipment you want to mount. The Amp rack I can make to be universal. But the sub I would need to make a specific size for the airspace. You don't want to lose sound quality for looks. it's not worth it and my work won't allow that. lol.

Hit me up.
[email protected]

·
Registered
54 Posts
SO you can build me a box with 0.625 cu. ft of volume for my JL 10w3v3 for 300 and make it look similar to this?:

I don't need amp space to mount because I mounted mine on the back seat.....I just wanna get rid of the bulky ugly Q Logic box and get more trunk space!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Just leave me a message to let me know if you want me to get started.

And yes... you can make a box like that or similar to fit that sub with that airspace. I'll look into the specs on the subs and see how it would look. I'll draft something up if I can and post a pic.

I'm in the middle of a break up so I don't know what the next day I'll be back on is... probably sometime in the next couple days a week at max.

D.

PS- I already spent my tax return on a new bodykit. HAHA!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.