Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found out he wants to sell his OBX's headers, and after sending him the money... nothing till now, he replied a couple of times, and then disappeared... he said he sent them... but i haven't recieved anything yet...

·
Registered
755 Posts
Re: cusumtib ain't replying back

good luck man, hopefully hes not a scammer.. but if he is! do watever u gotta do to get ur money back. scammers needs to learn their lesson.

·
Registered
2,590 Posts

file a complaint with paypal

·
Registered
2,590 Posts

yup, what moogle said, do it now, dont wait!
just to make sure, how long ago did u pay him?

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

yeah, i hope he's not a scammer, and i sent the money long time ago... but it might be some problem with the shipping company... but it sure is a problem that is takeing way to long... but to me he didn't seem like a scammer...

I can't use paypal... im all da way in the middle east... and paypal dosn't support us...

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

well we ended up on 270$ including shipping till New York... and then from new york i will pay watever its costs to Saudi Arabia.. I sent him the money they reached less... so i sent him again they also reached less... so after that he told me that there was this 15$ fee... which he didn't mention before... but its okay with me... now i still owe him 20$ but i wana make sure he is going to actually send the headers first...

cause now it costs me:-

270$ + 19$ (sending fee) so it reached 230$ I resent him the rest around 40$ with another 19$ fee... then it also needed another 20$ to sum up... so im gonna send it but after i make sure im getting my headers...

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
CUSUMTIB, If you see this please reply to me so I can actually have an incentive to send you the 20$ that are left... to me untill now it seems like a scam, cause im getting no answer what so ever from you... if anyone knows this guy please contact him or give me his number.... i just wana know if he's going to actually send the headers or not... cause I have an Assassin Setup that i need to be working on, and I can't make this thing delay me...

THANKS to anyone who helps...

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Still nothing at all, no replies to either my emails nor my PM's... so the end conclusion, he isn't going to send the headers and he ain't gonna answer me back... so whoever said he is good, nope... the bad side of him has prevailed... anyhow... I hope someday we could get rid of those bastards...

Thanks to anyone who tried to help

·
Banned
260 Posts
Never seen this post but yeah you know what the deal is, ive sold a whole crap load of things on here and sent them fine we were having a big mix up with the whole cost of our banks taking money I think I ill just send you the money back because it is not worth it to me to sell them for the amount I got from you shipping alone is like 50 dollars that leaves only about 200 ill just hold on to them for that! What is your mailing address so I can send you a cashiers check or money order?

·
Banned
260 Posts

I'm absolutely sure he's not a scammer, I met him personally and got a headunit, exhaust, and springs from him with not problem at all.
I also appriciate the positive feedback Keith!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.