Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 273 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Updates on last page!

Link to my youtube channel with some turbo videos :) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRipTpIyAwIwPqPLyJ_NOvg

Modifications

Exterior

-JNC017 (gold) 17x9 +20
-Rolled/Trimmed fenders
-F/L Headlights
-06-07 STI lip
-OEM High Rise Spoiler
-FL Rear Conversion
-Plastidipped Rear Diffuser
-Plastidipped gas ring
-Red Calipers
-NIA Agressive Eyelids
-Blue HID both low and fog lights
-Removed Lettering
-Tuscani Badge
-tuscani 3rd brake light glow
-Diode Dynamics White License Plate light
-C-Mod Carbon Grille Insert
-Diode Dynamics Switchbacks

Suspension

-Tein Lowering Springs
-Kyb-Gr2 Struts
-Drilled/Slotted Rotors

Interior

-Kenwood Headunit
-2 12 Inch Pioneer Champion Pro's
-Ported Box
-Upgraded shift Knob
-Ralco STS
-White accents
-Diode Dynamics tuscani cupholder and e brake pieces
-gauge pillar (3)

Engine

-Custom Turbo Setup
-60 trim Garrett turbo @ 8 psi
-290cc injectors
-Tial 38mm external wastegate
-TurboXS RFL BOV
-SSA Custom Turbo Headers
-turbo back exhaust
-safc 2 fuel controller
-Custom Front Mount Intercooler
Recent Pictures

20150905_184126 by dan amstutz, on Flickr

Intro

Hey everyone I'm Dan. I own a White 03 GT and I love it! I've been a member here for a about a year now and have thoroughly enjoyed learning about the Tiburon and seeing everyone else's amazing creations! I decided it was time I shared mine. Ive owned my car for about two years now. I bought it bone stock and for the first year it stayed that way until I stumbled upon this site after wanting to make improvements to it. After seeing the potential that the Tiburon had, I have been on hooked on making it the way that I want it. It is still a work in progress but I hope you all enjoy!

December 2013 Crappy Iphone Pics)

Summer 2013 Photo Shoot​

Does not include rear letter removal, plasti dipped gas ring, plasti dipped rear diffuser, or NIA eyelids.

Thats all for now I guess. I look forward to sharing my future modifications with you all. Thanks for looking!​
[/CENTER]

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Re: Dan's White 03 GT

The "life" of my car so to speak.

One of the first changes that I made was to get rid of these disgusting headlights for some FL's. At the same time I put in some 8000k HIDS. Made a huge difference to the front end.

Next, I tinted the tail lights. I had never done tinting before but they came out pretty good suprisingly.

After that one of the stock 17 inch rims cracked (thankfully haha) which gave me a good excuse to buy some new aftermarket wheels!

I grew tired of the 4x4 look so i lowered the car with some teins springs and Kyb-gr2 struts.

About a month later I replaced the stock exhaust with an aftermarket exhaust. Sounds pretty mean now. This has been one of my favorite mods. Im still not tired of it and probably wont ever be for that matter. Also i replaced my 8,000K HIDS with some "20,000k" (supposedly) and added 25mm spacers. Universal lip was put on also.

(Front spacers were not installed in this picture)

This brings us to summer 2013 where the car looked like this.

This november i added NIA eyelids as well as plastidipped the gas ring and rear diffuser. This is pretty much my latest list of mods that i have done as of now.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
299 Posts

Your car was on the TiburonNation instagram haha

Good looking car man, I always have had a thing for white tibs. Maybe do an FL front bumper conversion? I love the FL bumper. Anyhow. Nice car

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Your car was on the TiburonNation instagram haha

Good looking car man, I always have had a thing for white tibs. Maybe do an FL front bumper conversion? I love the FL bumper. Anyhow. Nice car
Yeah it was a couple days ago! My FL bumper is actually being painted at the moment. I can't wait to get it installed.

·
Registered
846 Posts

Very nice progress! I really like the wheels, they accent the white nicely. Keep it up!

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Well, today my FL tails came in the mail and i got them installed ASAP! The hammering was not so fun but I got them to fit :)

First, here are just a few quick random photos i took today in a parking lot since the sun was out haha.

And here is the install of the FL tails.

BEFORE

AFTER

What do you guys think? Should I leave them as is for awhile or tint them? (red only, not the turn signal or reverse light)

·
Registered
343 Posts

It looks better for sure

·
Registered
8 Posts

I say go for the tinting, that's what I'm going to try doing when I get some F/L tail lights but yeah leave the reverse and brake lights just tint the red, will definitely look good on your Tib!

1 - 20 of 273 Posts