1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
lol oh, thats nothing man, u can pull right on out

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
I'd say "sucks to be you" but what with karma and all that, I'll wake up tomorrow with two feet in the driveway.

·
Registered
547 Posts
LOL, still not too too bad... I'm loving the winter we're getting here so far, barely any snow

·
Registered
547 Posts
i love my garage. i also love the snow so i guess im set, i just hope this damn summertime weather would go away cuz IMO it sux and it should be 32 as a high every day and constant snow.
I agree with you half way on that... Guess which half?

·
Registered
514 Posts
Not a drop of snow all year! Im getting very anoyed with the lack of snow in Md. It was in the 60's the other day. Normally its snowing its a$$ off. I need snow! But I dont need to dig my car out...oh, thats why I have a garage!

·
How do you change this?
1,883 Posts

quityer*****in ;)

·
Registered
514 Posts
They make car covers for a reason lol

·
Registered
547 Posts
I agree with you on that actually. I'm also a big fan of snowboarding and so far none this year.. I miss the winters we used to get where we would get a bunch of snow and it wouldn't be that cold. I also miss the regular summers where it would be hot but not too hot...Damn global warming...

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
I agree with you on that actually. I'm also a big fan of snowboarding and so far none this year.. I miss the winters we used to get where we would get a bunch of snow and it wouldn't be that cold. I also miss the regular summers where it would be hot but not too hot...Damn global warming...
yes exactly. its been cold here for like 2 days at a time and then it would get warm again for a week or so. When its been cold their has been no storms so that means no snow. All of the ski resorts are trying to build up a base but they blow snow on the 2 cold days and it all melts on the warm days, it sux. i decided to buy a wetsuit so i can bodyboard all year now cuz this is killin me and i need to do something.

·
Registered
22 Posts
In like 1 hour i think there was like an inch or so of snow yesterday up here.

·
Former Staff
3,336 Posts
Well, I'm glad I don't have to deal with snow anymore down here in houston... I just sweat my nads off for 4 months in summer. Not sure which is worse.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts