Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok, so this is mainly for all you Indy guys that ssaid you might come down. We're still plannin on the 29th.

Meet here at 1. Big parkin lot. Just drive towards the back till you see my car. Maybe go to lunch after. Possible mods.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...832,-84.124417&spn=0.007416,0.019205&t=h&z=16

The Guest List:
Shaun (docshaun)
Chad (heratik)
(the funnyman)
(mbradley2020)

Sorry for those of you whose real names I don't know. Please post them up and I'll update it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I am so in for this...schedule is cleared for the 29th. If ya need any help let me know man I work nights so i can cruise around during the day and find a good park around here :D.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Im down pending nothing comes up. Lets do it.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am so in for this...schedule is cleared for the 29th. If ya need any help let me know man I work nights so i can cruise around during the day and find a good park around here :D.
That'd be cool if you have the time. I'm thinkin of askin the dealership off the 35, as they are open on weekends, and the guys there always wanna see my car when I go in. The one down by the dayton mall is closed saturdays, and I'll have to look up to see where the other one is. I know there's 3 that are semi local.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
I could find out if we can do something at my house. Huge driveway, huge garage, lots of room. I know my mom would think your cars were awesome.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Might be an idea. Especially if people need room to do mods. The parking lot at my place is real small, and you can't park on the main road, so everyone would have to park like a block away.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bump for attention. Talked to one of the managers today at the dealership. He said he wouldn't have a problem with hosting us, but I need to go back tom and talk to the big wig. I'm thinkin it won;t be a problem though

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
i wish i could make this

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
:3_yes: I vote for this... I wanna see that MASSIVE thing in person
Haha, I'll call/e-mail tomorrow and see if their calendar's clear that day. For those of you who don't know what he's talking about, here's a pic, with one of our massive horse-dogs for good measure. There's more to the left, but I was trying to avoid the Nissan POS parked in the driveway.

Here's another, shows the rest.

And if you're wondering what the hell my parents do, Dad's an opthalmologist.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
^Gorgeous house^

Dealership said no. I actually talked to Dave Hidy, the guy that owns all the Hidy dealerships in Dayton. Was waitin to talk to the 2nd in charge, he was busy and Mr. Hidy came out instead to talk to me. Cool guy. He said they would love to have us, but while cash for clunkers is still going on they're dealerships are slammed on the weekends. He said if it was a weekday, he could work with me, but it's just crazy slammed with people on weekends.

I found a gorgeous spot to meet up at though. It's literally right on a lake. Lotsa room, we could take some great pics. But there's supposed to be a boat race that weekend, so it's prolly gonna be pretty busy there too. I'm gonna go scout out some more parks tom though.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
^Gay^ Do you know id the Englewood metropark is good sized? I've never been in there. The spot I found was the eastlake one.

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
^Gay^ Do you know id the Englewood metropark is good sized? I've never been in there. The spot I found was the eastlake one.
ya thats the dam I was talking about before... thats 5 minutes from my house and its a pretty cool spot

edit: there are grills and benches out there and plenty of spots for parking and the "lake" or pond or whatever is a farely good size... its a decent spot

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Bump, gonna meet at thomas cloud park at 1. Hang out for a bit, go get some lunch somewhere. Possible mods? Who knows? Sorry I kind of dropped the ball a little bit on this everyone, but I have some serious stuff in my life goin on right now and plannin an awesome meet kinda fell to the wayside. Would still like to get together though.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts