Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, I have a full dc exhaust system for the 2.7L v6 tib that I am letting go. It has NEVER BEEN INSTALLED, and is basically brand new except for one very small (about the size of a nickel) ding in one of the mufflers which happened during shipping. It is honestly pretty minor and would not even be noticable in the final installation. I would be willing to let it go for $400 OBO + shipping (Price is FIRM).

I also have a set of left and right stock headers, part #'s 37610 and 37620 which I just took off my 07 SE V6 with only 14,000 original miles on it. They have some surface oxidation as they were my original equipment with the car in 07, but other than that they are in very good condition and should be good for a long time with such low miles. Price is $125/ea + Shipping and they are being sold only as a set.

I also have a brand new in the box test pipe / resonator taken from a set of ARK headers for the 2.7L (Never installed), with only a couple minor scratches from being moved around here and there. For that I am asking $50 + shipping.

If any one is interested in any of these, please give me a shout and let me know. Whatever does not sell here will be auctioned off on ebay, but I thought I would give everyone here at NT first dibs. I will try to post some pics in a couple days if there is any interest.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Very interested in the test pipe and would like to see pics of the dc headers but am interested in those as well.
Sorry I should clarify, the only heads I have for sale are the stock ones in the pics above. The DC system is a full exhaust system from the test pipe to the mufflers, as shown in the pics below. Also, I can take them out of the packaging for a closer look if need be, but I would prefer not to unless absolutely necessary. It is literally a brand new system except for the one small ding from shipping.

Again, price for this set is $400 OBO + Shipping (FIRM). Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Also, there is a slight ding in one of the mufflers on the dc exhaust setup, as shown in the pic s below. It would not really be noticable once the system is installed (and I can say that with some degree of confidence as I currently have the exact same setup on my 07 SE)

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ARK test Pipe officially sold. DC Exhaust System still up for grabs. $400 OBO. If anyone needs any more pics and/or information, please dont hesitate to give me a shout. Thanks!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hello everyone, just an update that the exhaust system has sold.
I will be posting some pics of a hana front bumper I am also listing for sale in a couple days if anyone is interested. Thank you to everyone who has contacted me!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts