Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I now have 3 sets of the DC Sports headers physically in stock, available for purchase. No more BS on the availability. I have them ready to ship out for $425 shipped within the 48 states. Who wants a set??

Thanks,

Kevin
KJB Motorsports

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
i want a set. do u have any pics of them? i am still a little skeptical on that they are there haha. if so, ill deff take a set and can get you the money within a week or 2.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey,

I don't have a picture of them right now... We got 6 in stock, 3 are spoken for already so there are 3 more left for purchase. I can't hold a set for you unless you want to make a deposit for a set. Our paypal address is [email protected], if you want to claim a set for yourself, then I can hold it for 2 weeks. Let me know.

Thanks,

Kevin
KJB Motorsports

·
Registered
7,659 Posts
HOLY SH*T..... $425 shipped and physically in stock. People need to buy these. I <3 KJB.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Damn i been wanting these. They will be gone by the time I get 425. Cruel world.

·
Registered
907 Posts
worth every penny too. I have had mine for over 3yrs now. all i had to do was recoat them because of rocks and sand chips

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey,

They are in stock for $425 shipped within the 48 states. PM me for other shipping quotes.

Thanks,

Kevin
KJB Motorsports

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Haha...easy I guess. I just had them on order from DC Sports since the beginning of the year. They finally came in a couple weeks ago.

I still have 3 sets here....

Thanks,

Kevin
KJB Motorsports

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No sir...

DC Sports was bought out by Pilot Automotive. They've been working, over the past year or so, testing out the production of each product and then test fitting them on the vehicle to ensure proper fitment. Of course, the Tib was put on the bottom of the list as opposed to the Honda/Acura market. They just got around to finishing up the headers and now I have them in stock.

Thanks,

Kevin
KJB Motorsports

·
Registered
907 Posts
Are they going to make the front strut bar again that fits with the s/c?

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey,

Time will tell on that one. I called about it a few days ago and they told me there was no ETA on when it would be available. However, it is not discontinued... If you're interested in one that will fit the S/C, we offer a custom strut bar similar to the DC Sports one. Its made to order so expect about a 3-4 week wait on it. It's $120 shipped. Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks,

Kevin
KJB Motorsports

·
Registered
907 Posts
Hey,

Time will tell on that one. I called about it a few days ago and they told me there was no ETA on when it would be available. However, it is not discontinued... If you're interested in one that will fit the S/C, we offer a custom strut bar similar to the DC Sports one. Its made to order so expect about a 3-4 week wait on it. It's $120 shipped. Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks,

Kevin
KJB Motorsports

Can you send me a link or pic of the strut bar plz

·
Registered
175 Posts
WOW.... that was fast shipping :bouncebounce: thank you!

·
Registered
481 Posts
bump for a great seller. i ordered them and got them within a week.

·
Registered
718 Posts
DC FTW!

(i rep these headers/this mod so much, but it is seriously one of the best I have made, to date)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts