Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

441 - 460 of 464 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Paul did you get my PM or read my message above...I still havent recieved the antenna I havent heard any thing from you in a few days

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #445
GhostShark yep looks like we got that all taken care of...

eddie, thanks, got it. It will ship tomorrow and you'll recieve notification via email at that time.

Thanks!
Paul

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #447
Thanks South Tex, I do too! :)

You'll receive e-mail notification through paypal and the website when your antenna is shipped tomorrow.

Thanks!
Paul

·
Registered
387 Posts
hey man I just got the antenna today...finally lol but hey man it looks great and I got most of my channels except my favorite one 100.5 (fav. rock channel) but oh well I can deal with an alt. station
Thanks again man will buy from you again

·
Registered
245 Posts
Ordered, Looking at ur site uve got me interested in other bits and bobs now too! May be up for angel eyes in the future.

Real Nice Products u sell!

:3_winkthu

·
Registered
918 Posts
Hey so whats up Paul? You had said you would send me a replacement and haven't answered my posts yet you've been on the site. Just let me know if you're not so i can buy an s2000 or Ark antenna.

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #460 (Edited)
Hey so whats up Paul? You had said you would send me a replacement and haven't answered my posts yet you've been on the site. Just let me know if you're not so i can buy an s2000 or Ark antenna.
Hey,
Sorry, been very busy. Please send me a PM next time.
Your antenna is actually somewhere between you and me right now, I'm trying to think but I either sent it out Monday or yesterday, I'm not sure. But I know I addressed an envelope last weekend and put an antenna in it, and it's not here now. I know it took a week but you'll have it by this weekend finally. Sorry but it's late and I'm getting tired. If you want more info I'll run around and look at my receipts tomorrow but for now I'm calling it a night!

This is the address it was sent to:

3*** Alh******* Ln., El Paso, TX ***36

Thanks,
Paul

441 - 460 of 464 Posts