Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so i bought an srt4 and the dang dealer had to buy it back because it was a lemon, i warned the dealer to stop payment on my tibby, they said they would but they never did i guess because they paid it off!!!!! They signed the tibby back over to me though and i signed the srt back over to them before they paid it off. It must be paid off because the title has already been sent off to the dealer. Maybe someone can tell me if im in the right or not, Do you think im going to have to refinance? they signed all responsibility and liability of the tibby back to me just like they did with the srt when i tried to return it they said NO your stuck with the srt now, u assumed all responsibility/liability/ownership of the srt. Do i legally have ownership of the tibby because they signed it over to me even though the title is coming to them? Did i just get a free car? Or am i going to have to drag them to court u think with the BBB for selling me a POS Srt?
It would be awesome to have them have paid my car off because everyone at the dealer is a schmuck who doesnt do their job. I had to fight tooth and nail to get anything done and i Warned them several times. Any help on what might happen would be appreciated as i dont/never have worked at a car dealer.

Lol i hope i got myself a free tibby now.

P.S. I aint refinancing at a 400+$ a month payment on this car cause thats BS they said that i could just reassume the loan i had but it got paid off!!!

·
How do you change this?
1,883 Posts
If you speak the truth they will re open your previous loan, I used to be a finance manager for a dealer....no free cars

·
How do you change this?
1,883 Posts
If its true I believe the SRT was used and brought it back under a dealer return agreement, not a lemon law.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
deez337 said:
If its true I believe the SRT was used and brought it back under a dealer return agreement, not a lemon law.
ding ding ding ding you win a cookie

1 - 8 of 8 Posts