Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Dear 2007 Razzi Tib,

I just wanted to thank you for validating my opinion of you and your Tib on my way home this afternoon. I won't mention your two-tone paint, your flame vinyl stickers, or even your sideways hat...today, it was your farting exhaust that made me :3_toilet-

I guess it must have annoyed you when I shook my head at that ridiculous bookshelf spoiler you have, or the Mystikal cd you were listening to. I saw the glare you gave me when you saw me :3_headsha

And then it happened.....you stepped on the gas and let out a roar comparable only to the aftermath of a late night Taco Bell run. Bravo. Once again, thanks for validating my thought that you're a complete douche.

(Same car...old picture)

Love,
BK

(Sorry to hate on a fellow Tib....but this one had it coming)

(Also, I know my Tib isn't as cool as a lot of Tibs on here, but at least I can admit that)

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
did he PIIYB then dump you on the side of the road to walk home late one night?

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
that tib is almost as bad as the stock cavalier with a huge dragon vinyl decal on the side i passed the other day.

·
Registered
4,928 Posts
that tib looks like it came from the dealer as i've seen a few modded exactly the same the other was dark blue
with light blue front and flames

·
Registered
750 Posts
it doesnt even look all that bad. jk lol. the flame on it looks like sh!t

·
Registered
237 Posts
well those aren't as bad as this one I seen awhile ago

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
I am not much to flame on another tib but I swear that tib has to be on the fail rail. Honestly I can not see how someone has such terrible taste in mod'ing a car. I mean flames, a domestic hood scoop, fenders to a wide body kit, a CELICA wing WTF!!!, red fog light rings on a black tib? Just omg so much fail. :3_sadley:

Sorry I am just tired of people giving our community a bad name either it's by ricing a car, their immature actions, stupidity, or their attitudes I feel our community is on a slow decline. Too many people setting bad examples.

·
Registered
237 Posts
i know what you mean and i think you over looked the TURBO over the v6 badge.... i hate when people do this to cars

and here i was thinking i was the only turbo'd one in utah ooohhhh well

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
i know what you mean and i think you over looked the TURBO over the v6 badge.... i hate when people do this to cars

and here i was thinking i was the only turbo'd one in utah ooohhhh well
O no I saw it trust me I just did not want to point out everything and look like a complete d**k I figured I'd leave the turbo badge for someone else.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
JESUS!!!! I spy a DOUBLE WINGED TIBBY............................... Screw face palm I've got my face into my computer desk right now.

·
Registered
237 Posts
i was waiting for someone to say something about that............

1 - 20 of 33 Posts