Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where has the angel eye diy for 03-04s go?????????
there are a few other things not there as well... Did NT donate them to Hati? WTF MAING??

us 03 guys still exist! haha. I really wanted to check over that install again and now i'm starting to get a little teary eyed here because I can't find it.:3_sadley: << thats me right now.

I'm sure I can figure it out when I do it, but its nice to have a reference. I watched DD's install vid, but somehow the headlight in that vid MAGICALLY switched between an 03 and 06 headlight like 10 times...

that is all
goodday

·
Registered
7,474 Posts
Haiti never happened, neither did the holocaust

but to answer your question its because most of the things like the photobucket accts became inactive and they just haven't been updated unfortunately with new photos

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Yes, please don't delete DIY! This is very bad.
Thats why NT should host the imiges for the DIY section. Everything else can be through photobucket or whatever.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haiti never happened, neither did the holocaust

but to answer your question its because most of the things like the photobucket accts became inactive and they just haven't been updated unfortunately with new photos
That makes sense! both about the holocaust and photobucket. I didn't even think of that. Probably why when you go to page 4+ of any thread, there are no pictures left.

You make things so clear Tuscani Joe! such logic!

·
Registered
7,474 Posts
That makes sense! both about the holocaust and photobucket. I didn't even think of that. Probably why when you go to page 4+ of any thread, there are no pictures left.

You make things so clear Tuscani Joe! such logic!
no problem man thats what im here for, thinking logical when people like you can't

If you want some DIY's you can try posting them and taking pics and keeping them updated (an honest suggestion no sarcasm here)

·
ERMAHGERD, ERM AH MERD!
3,424 Posts
i have a question for the mods:
And it goes a little something like this, Is there a way to search NT members? Typing it in the search bar doesnt work so well in some cases.

·
Registered
7,474 Posts
i have a question for the mods:
And it goes a little something like this, Is there a way to search NT members? Typing it in the search bar doesnt work so well in some cases.
Theres a way to see everyone on this site go to the bottom on the newtiburon.com forums page and scroll to members it should be a link and you can search there about the people that are on here and get all the specs, its pretty neat i haven't used it in awhile

·
Hater With No Friends
11,098 Posts
Theres a way to see everyone on this site go to the bottom on the newtiburon.com forums page and scroll to members it should be a link and you can search there about the people that are on here and get all the specs, its pretty neat i haven't used it in awhile
You can also click the drop down at the top, "Community" then click "Member List".

1 - 15 of 15 Posts