·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think?

Enkei EVO5:

Enkei RSV:

Konig Sideways:

I'm really feeling the RSV's, but most everyone else I talk to likes the Konigs the best, because they're "different." So I come to my fellow Tib owners... What do you guys like?

By the way, don't bother lecturing me about how it's all up to me in the end. I realize that, and I won't make a decision based on someone else's opinions. It does help though, to know what other people think looks the best.

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Of these choices, I like the RSV best.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bronze wheels around here are pretty rare to find. Black would be more unoriginal than bronze. Everybody around here has black wheels. Everybody with a tuner/import has black wheels with a chrome lip. There's only a handful of people with the alloy/aluminum/silver looking wheels anymore, and the only cars with bronze are STi's that come stock like that.

·
Registered
898 Posts
The
RSV's

·
Registered
191 Posts
FWIW, the RSV's!

·
Registered
4,520 Posts
scftw said:
Bronze wheels around here are pretty rare to find. Black would be more unoriginal than bronze. Everybody around here has black wheels. Everybody with a tuner/import has black wheels with a chrome lip. There's only a handful of people with the alloy/aluminum/silver looking wheels anymore, and the only cars with bronze are STi's that come stock like that.
ya same here, everyone has the black with chrome lip, only seen a handful of cars with the bronze wheels

·
Registered
514 Posts
Konig...they flow with the car better then the other two

1 - 20 of 22 Posts