Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 350 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

We are proud to present a new product for Tib lovers everywhere, Delrin Shifter Bushings.

These shifter bushings are machined from 100% Delrin, which is a Teflon impregnated, self-lubricating plastic. The benefit of using Delrin bushings is that the bushing does not deflect like rubber or polyurethane, drastically reducing the "sloppyness" or play in the shifter and allows for crisper, more precise shifts. Our shifter bushings are superior to polyurethane bushings because they do not flex or deflect. They also do not require periodic greasing because they are self-lubricated making them almost maintenance free.

The kartboy shifter bushings, which are popular for Subaru's, Evo's and such, reduce but DO NOT Eliminate the sloppyness or play while shifting. Our Delrin shifter bushings virtually eliminate play in the shifter, allowing for more solid, precise, aggressive, and quicker shifts. Not only are our bushings better, they are also cheaper than the polyurethane ones. And they, of course, come with free shipping to anywhere in the continental US.

They can be purchase off of our website, www.kjbmotorsports.com. If anyone has any questions, feel free to PM me or email me at [email protected].

Thanks,

Kevin
KJB Motorsports

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Redtibofmakakilo said:
just wondering but how much to ship to hawaii 96707
I will probably send these out via USPS to keep the costs down, so the shipping is still free and it should take about 3-4 days to get there.

Thanks,

Kevin
KJB Motorsports

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
hey Kevin, i need 2 more pressed steel sleeves for those delrin Trailing arm bushings.
2 of them were not true to the hardware (tested with other 1/2 in bolts).
please let me know if you can send to more out, my car feels lopsided, i just need the steel sleeves.
the bushings are great.
i really liked them and for the price a good mod for the money Susp. wise.
Chase
Thanks Kevin

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ShrkByt05 said:
hey Kevin, i need 2 more pressed steel sleeves for those delrin Trailing arm bushings.
2 of them were not true to the hardware (tested with other 1/2 in bolts).
please let me know if you can send to more out, my car feels lopsided, i just need the steel sleeves.
the bushings are great.
i really liked them and for the price a good mod for the money Susp. wise.
Chase
Thanks Kevin
hmm... thats very strange because I checked the fitment of them before I sent them out. Anyway, I'll machine two more for you and send them out. BTW, are you interested in these bushings at all? If you wanted to purchase them, I could send them with the steel sleeves. Let me know.

Thanks,

Kevin
KJB Motorsports

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Hmmm, interesting. I'd be interested to hear people's take on these as compared to the KartBoys.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
what other bushings, the Rear Control arms??
if so i might, im not gonna pay for the inga;s ones, might have been a flaw in the batch, it was almost, just not enough, not even to get a 1/2 bit in it.
thanks for sending them out, do you have any prototype front main control arm (lower) busings??
please inform.
Chase
THanks

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ShrkByt05 said:
what other bushings, the Rear Control arms??
if so i might, im not gonna pay for the inga;s ones, might have been a flaw in the batch, it was almost, just not enough, not even to get a 1/2 bit in it.
thanks for sending them out, do you have any prototype front main control arm (lower) busings??
please inform.
Chase
THanks
the shifter bushings were the ones I was talking about. There are not prototype bushings for the front as we decided there was not enough interest in doing so.

Thanks,

Kevin
KJB Motorsports

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
are these exclusivley for 6 speed? did anyone ever figure out if they were different or not?

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
alpinewhite said:
are these exclusivley for 6 speed? did anyone ever figure out if they were different or not?
I'm 95% sure that they will fit a 5-speed. Our car is the 6-speed so I'm 100% positive these will fit.

Thanks,

Kevin
KJB Motorsports

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
KevinBrz said:
I'm 95% sure that they will fit a 5-speed. Our car is the 6-speed so I'm 100% positive these will fit.

Thanks,

Kevin
KJB Motorsports
i seem to remember someone saying that the kartboy bushings had to be different for 5 speed.. i assume these would be too.. well maybe ill just order them then we'll know for sure? if they dont fit can i send them back?

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
alpinewhite said:
i seem to remember someone saying that the kartboy bushings had to be different for 5 speed.. i assume these would be too.. well maybe ill just order them then we'll know for sure? if they dont fit can i send them back?
Yes, if they don't fit then you can send them back and receive a full refund.

Thanks,

Kevin
KJB Motorsports

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
KevinBrz said:
Yes, if they don't fit then you can send them back and receive a full refund.

Thanks,

Kevin
KJB Motorsports
alright, i ordered a set. if they dont fit ill pass them along to a 6 speed friend.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Kalian said:
9 days since i ordered my bushings~ BUMP
Sorry for the delay on getting them machined. I sent them out to you today so you shouold receive them by this weekend.

Thanks,

Kevin
KJB Motorsports

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
KevinBrz said:
Sorry for the delay on getting them machined. I sent them out to you today so you shouold receive them by this weekend.

Thanks,

Kevin
KJB Motorsports
Hi kevin,

thanks for the update.

i really appreciate it. Literally~

Responsive sponsors make customers happy :3_vliegen

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
I ordered mine last monday and have yet to receive them any news on these?

1 - 20 of 350 Posts