Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i finally made it into Gainesville and got straight to work... put a NT flyer on a blue tuscani up at the mall (Rebadging and center wheel caps was only mods i could see...) saw another rebadged one( silver with a chick driver) while driving at the mall. and saw a semi fixed up black one. It had wide fenders on the front but not the rear looked strange but also needs wheel spacers just me though... Oh yeah this was all in Gainesville right around the mall. Revved at the body kit guy but he tried to ignore me. LIscense plat had a KLO on it. If it was you rev back next time, i knew you were turning i was just saying hi! the girl in the silver smiled at me Thanks shortie i noticed you too...). Mom said there is an orange one around here so you know ill be crusing for it later... NEWAY just my up date peace yall!!!

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
glad to hear u made and maybe next ur in we can meet up

·
Pete: The Man
4,366 Posts
I want to see pics of my old box installed dagnamit!!!! lol

·
4,366 Posts
lol....cool mang. Be careful with a vaccum. That carpet is still pretty new and will shag up really easy

·
4,366 Posts
regardless, it will lay out again. that's the way new carpet is. Get some clippers to it if you have to, lol

·
Registered
356 Posts
I'll be roadtrippin to gville tomorrow. Look for a white tib! And yes, everytime I am up there I see a @#$load of tibs there. Gators have great taste in cars! lol.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
how long u be in gainsville?

·
Registered
356 Posts
only for the day. meeting family for xmas dinner. I'd meet up with you but this time will be a quick trip up there. If you stay longer in the city, we definitely can hang out some time as I am up there again soon.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
let me know next time ur up then we can hangout

·
Registered
356 Posts
haha... my bad, I did not even think of another Gainesville... sorry 05tib. Delta, I might be back up there for new years. will PM ya if I go there.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
didnt think if that, but let me know next delta and keep up on time it takes from GA to VA beach area for me!

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Welcome to the Sunshine State! Now get your @ss down here to Bradenton so we can hang out.

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
where in g'ville u live? and last time i was there, i was the only tib :-( my sis is going to santa fe cc up there UF this year.

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
o so u dont live in g'ville?

·
Registered
356 Posts
sucks to have missed ya. didn't come up to gville again. all the best in virginia! and refresh the thread once you are back again in 6 months! :3_puhbye:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts