Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i finally made it into Gainesville and got straight to work... put a NT flyer on a blue tuscani up at the mall (Rebadging and center wheel caps was only mods i could see...) saw another rebadged one( silver with a chick driver) while driving at the mall. and saw a semi fixed up black one. It had wide fenders on the front but not the rear looked strange but also needs wheel spacers just me though... Oh yeah this was all in Gainesville right around the mall. Revved at the body kit guy but he tried to ignore me. LIscense plat had a KLO on it. If it was you rev back next time, i knew you were turning i was just saying hi! the girl in the silver smiled at me Thanks shortie i noticed you too...). Mom said there is an orange one around here so you know ill be crusing for it later... NEWAY just my up date peace yall!!!

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
glad to hear u made and maybe next ur in we can meet up

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
how long u be in gainsville?

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
let me know next time ur up then we can hangout

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
didnt think if that, but let me know next delta and keep up on time it takes from GA to VA beach area for me!

·
Registered
6,475 Posts
where in g'ville u live? and last time i was there, i was the only tib :-( my sis is going to santa fe cc up there UF this year.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.