Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Detroit auto show

Starting this thread to see who wants to go. Crow i know you said you want to go. here is my plan for now...

Leave Quantico, VA at 12 in the afternoon on the 14th. get out there and stay for a little while... go to the show at any time between the 15th - 18th. see Sam while out there for Crow. One of my girls is gonna come over at some point (Sarah is her name but only sniper knows her) then Drive back on the 19th.

Any takers? Detriot auto show... come on... Concept cars and most of the foreign cars only seen on TV for most of us... oh yeah all the 07 cars. Come one come all!!! Let me know if you wanna go. you aint got to go for the who time i am but if you want you can. Sniper is looking into hotels and we will post that information later....

ROll CALL
1. Delta
2. Sniperscout
3. Crow- possibly

·
Registered
27 Posts
Mikes to my house is about 5 hours just so everyone knows, obviously more the further south you get. Detroit is about three hours from my house... if i know you you may pit stop here Friday :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
crowebar said:
I havent looked at the dates, but I will be there barring somethin comin up that I have to burn leave for........hopefully you have your car back :)

Hehehe.....

Hey, maybe you guys should se if any of the Ohio people are going.

·
Registered
27 Posts
OH duh i just assumed it was a weekend... okay then come get me Sunday!. That'll actually work better for Mike anyway because in January he'll have Tues, Wed, Thurs off

·
Registered
84 Posts
The auto show goes from the 13 to the 21 of Januray. I live in the surronding area of detroit, if you guys want a cheap hotel, look at Southgate Lincoln park or Taylor. There about 10 min from downtown and away from the hood so your cars do not get messed with. If you guys need anything else let me know. Tickets can usually be bought either at the autoshow or some meijer.

·
Registered
11,412 Posts
lol, i would never go that far for the autoshow. granted i live 20 mins away and have gone every year since i can remember. maybe thats why its not so excitnig to me anymore

·
Banned
59 Posts
eh I might be able to make it on the 18 I come back from mexico on the 17th im from WIndsor Ontario, just tell me if you want to go on the 18th. Should come by to Canada after :D since the autoshow is 2secs from the border.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Nick you should post this again in the Va sections...I think it got buried during that time around Thanksgiving when no one was on.

·
Banned
59 Posts
eh so u guys going to be their on the 18th? I might be there on the 18th kinda nice seeing other people but no clue where to park my car anyone ever been their ?

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
nope never. im going to be driving out there on the 14th and driving back here on the 19th so yeah ill be there on the 18th.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
due to new misfortunes... i will no longer be able to attend this show. money wise i am not stable enough and there for must cancel. sorry tibess and crowe. maybe next year...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts