Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
DFW TIbs and tibs in area

Hey guys I want to extend an intvite for any NT member interested in coming to a BBQ this weekend at lake Weatherford to celebrate my uncle birthday. I have an open invite to bring who ever I want. My uncle is a well known personnel trainer, body builder in the area and I dont want anyone to feel they are crashing a family event. It's going to be a BBQ , live music at his lake house from my understanding. After that we are heading to downtown Ft. Worth to hit up a few clubs. If anyone is interested just send me a pm, email [email protected], or call me 979-575-2629. Last I was told he was passing out flyers. It's going to take place at lake weatherford around 5pm on saturday. I will be in Ft worth about noon on saturday. Anyone interseted in the area is welcome to come.

Thomas

·
Registered
558 Posts
what area is it around?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's about 20 mins from downtown Ft. worth, Texas. oh yeah I forgot to say if possible let me know by Friday if plan on going. Anyone is welcome to still show up on friday but I would just like to have a number to give me uncle.

·
Registered
16 Posts
i'd love to go, but i don't own a tib and i'll be down in houston.. so two strikes :p. hope he has a good bday though

noticed you signed up on DFWH but didn't activate.. went ahead and activated it for you in case you want to extend the invite there (lots of DFW area owners are on there)

·
Registered
639 Posts
thats very nice of u.. if i was texas i would probably go. well i wish ur uncle happy bday!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks I'll let him know. Paki thats cool you are welcome to come if you get back to town in time just give me a call. Also thanks for activating the account as the links that it kept sending me didnt work.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Thanks for the invite, however, I am dead beat. I walked SEMA for 2 days! My legs need rest, my body needs rest. Anyway, thanks again.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No problem, well if anyone in the state of texas wants to come they are welcome as well. Just hit me a pm, email, or call.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
DBPM said:
Thanks for the invite, however, I am dead beat. I walked SEMA for 2 days! My legs need rest, my body needs rest. Anyway, thanks again.
Poor you, had to walk around and look at all the kick @$$ cars at SEMA, let alone have one of your own creations debuting at the show, I have a virtual lap shoulder for you if you need it! :3_chubby: J/P man, calm down, glad you guys had fun and the new whip is killer!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts