Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ding Dong What Came In? Update!

My fujita COLD AIR INTAKE CAME IN!!! Im going to install it ASAP possibly be finished around 7pm est Heres a feww pics!

Opening It

Free Goodies that Came

The huge *** filter I never knew it was that big!

The POLISHED pipes lol already finger prints!

The Motor! Before

The Motor! After

·
Banned
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
progress: I finally! finished on taking off the old filter parts wow never new its that so many im off to install the actual cai now it seems fun lol. Taking off the old filter was like 4 pieces need to talk off wheel cover, wheel, and the headlight cover thing. this proccess on actually taking out the whole filter is about 1hr installing now so Ill let you know. Me and my dad are having fun i guess lol just the two of us. Well dinner on the table will let you soon. PS total price was $274 cad dam customs made me pay duties of $58 :O if ur american its free shipping with no duties $180

·
Banned
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Omg Awesome mod think god I got [email protected]! Love it was cruising around and I got every single head turned lol! Installing the CAI part took us 1hr because we ran into a issue! issue was the one clamp was hard to close back other then that 2hr proccess kinda fun! umm other issue I ran was it makes a clunk sound!!! going to see if I can fix that with putting something around it!

·
Registered
625 Posts
im getting a injen CAI and heard it makes an awesome sound. Is it that hard to take out the old intake piping?

·
Banned
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
pretty easy ( its the hardest part of the proccess ) lots of taking off parts then at the end gotta put back! but overall me with no car experience can do it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.