Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Diode Dynamics Hyundai Tiburon Fog Light LED Bulbs! Upgrade your lights! Plug & Play!

Hyundai Tiburon Fog Light LED Bulbs

Diode Dynamics carries LED bulbs for replacement of your Hyundai Tiburon's fog lights, in all major sizes. They are available in several model options. This will make your Tiburons fog lights a nice bright white! Just simple plug and play, replace the bulb and you are good to go!

Diode Dynamics offers the brightest, highest-quality bulbs available. Your order will ship same day, and we're here if you need us for support and service.

These LED replacement bulbs are made up of a quality plastic connector to slide right into the plug, as well as high durability terminals. A load resistor is embedded to prevent blowing the LEDs from voltage surge, and a diode is implanted to protect the LEDs from reverse polarity. The LED is wired for 12v operation, the kind found on all modern vehicles.

Included in your order is TWO BULBS (to fit your Hyundai Tiburon).

Diode Dynamics' products come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee and a 3-year limited warranty.

Click below for more info or to order:

Diode Dynamics: Fog Light LEDs for 1997-2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Diode Dynamics: Fog Light LEDs for 2003-2008 Hyundai Tiburon

Click below for more info or to order:

Diode Dynamics: Fog Light LEDs for 1997-2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Diode Dynamics: Fog Light LEDs for 2003-2008 Hyundai Tiburon

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post, PM, email [email protected].

Thanks for looking!
Nick C.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Re: Fog Light LED Bulbs now available! SMD and Hi-Power LED. Upgrade your lights!

Whats brighter? the SMD or the high powered LED?

Edit: Nvm. Found my answer after the link.

Good product! And cheaper than HID's. Will definitely get these in the future.

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Fog Light LED Bulbs now available! SMD and Hi-Power LED. Upgrade your lights!

Sounds good, let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,178 Posts

i try these from other company but for real looks sexy as hell but not is more brighter than filament bulb or hid's these bulbs is only for matching not safe to driving..... only my two cents

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

i try these from other company but for real looks sexy as hell but not is more brighter than filament bulb or hid's these bulbs is only for matching not safe to driving..... only my two cents
These are for fog lights or DRL only, not headlight replacement. However, they give off a good amount of light, especially the 7.5W. Brightest LED I've ever seen.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts

Dammit, I just bought & installed some from DDM tuning. Wish I'd of seen yours first.

·
Dedication to Thai Cuisine
7,688 Posts

pics of light output?

·
Registered
1,607 Posts

pic please from someone ...GET THESE in yellow

·
Banned
142 Posts

Are they $30 + shipping each or for the set?
Also how much light do they put off compared to the many HID kits on ebay?

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

The SMD version are $30/set. These are an alternative to HIDs. They don't put as much light out, but make your car look the same, and are much easier to install. We also do carry premium HIDs. Thanks!

·
Registered
735 Posts

so brighter ones are 59.99?

·
Registered
735 Posts

just purchased, can't wait to get em' in!

·
Registered
163 Posts

Take some pics when you get these! I want to see the output of these when installed!

·
Registered
735 Posts

Can't really tell, but there bright, but NOT too bright which i like!! sorry cell pics.

·
Dedication to Thai Cuisine
7,688 Posts

nice colour

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

They are only available in 6000K right now. 3000K (yellow) will be available later this week. 4300K will be coming sometime in March. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 66 Posts