21 - 40 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Re: Fog Light LED Bulbs now available! SMD and Hi-Power LED. Upgrade your lights!

Our look similar to DDMs, so I would assume that it is indeed necessary.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Re: Fog Light LED Bulbs now available! SMD and Hi-Power LED. Upgrade your lights!

can you make it for yellow please

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #24

Yes, we will have the yellow in stock next week. You can select it on the product page, under color.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts

ok ..i have these in yellow ..they are nice in the dark but i would use them for lighting on the road because they are not that bright for you to see as a driver but bright enough for the other people can see ...lol hopefully ..i like them and for the price i cannot beat them
good job paul

·
Registered
209 Posts

I've been wanting to get these for a few months now Paul, but I don't see the yellow option available anymore. Is it only white now?

·
Registered
163 Posts

So for those of you that have these installed, do they require any modification to install or no? I have a pair of these on the way to me.

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #30

The Tiburon requires no modification for these.

·
Registered
203 Posts

Just installed the smd LED fog lights and they were a nice and easy plug and play but they seem very dim. I have the switchback LEDs and those seem much much brighter than the fogs. But they do match my HIDs now which is all I really care about. Does anyone else have pics of the standard LED fogs, I'd love to have something to compare to.

I have to say though, I love buying stuff from Paul at DD, transactions go super easy and it shipped and got delivered very fast.

·
Registered
163 Posts

I have one of the Hi-Power LED's installed... there's pics of it in the thread I made in this forum. The other one broke when I was installing it, (my fault, not the product) and I'm just waiting on my new one, along with my switchbacks. Ill get more pics when I recieve everything and get it all installed.

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #33

Let us know if we can help! Hope the rest of the install goes well!

·
Registered
163 Posts

I've got a question... can you please reply to the PM I sent you last week? Its about 2 single bulbs that was supposed to be shipped with my last order but they were not.

Thanks.

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #35

Sorry, probably lost in the hailstorm of PMs I received with the "free stuff" thread. Please email [email protected]

·
Registered
163 Posts

Emailed. Thanks.

·
Registered
163 Posts

...I still havent gotten a reply when I emailed you...

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #38

I believe we fixed the issue today, your lights will be there in 3-4 days :)

·
Registered
76 Posts

I'd like to see pics of stock, low power, and also the high power 7.5W bulbs please

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #40

Getting a lot of requests for this, will be uploading it as soon as we can! Thx.

21 - 40 of 69 Posts